Do you curse/swear?

Do you curse/swear?

• F*CK YOU BIOTCH!!!
  • No, because I'm an angel <3
  • YOU AGAIN? You are one crazy girl!!!
  • ohhh god results pleaseee...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• Some times I do. My dad told me a funny story once about his boss. He said that when he was around 19 his boss came out to have a general talk to all the workers that worked there about the fact there is too much swearing going on. The boss was not referring to any worker in-particular but everyone in general and the boss come out of his office and said it like this:

"Look there is too much fucken swearing going on around here and it needs to stop"

All the workers cracked up laughing at the boss swearing while telling them off for swearing so much.

• It was the fact that they were being told off for searing too much and the boss swore while telling them off for swearing that made it funny.

• Yeah just look at my MEME/GIFS hell look at my profile pic alone LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I am actually quite good - I swear very rarely - I prefer to grumble and mumble way out stuff in order to cheer myself up - While I am smiling I forget why I want to curse in first place.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fbc635fd46.jpg

• I used to when I first learned English swear words
    used the word "fucknut" a little more than I'd like to admit.

Nowadays I don't.

The worst you'll hear from me is "sighs" from between my teeth
    or the tongue clicking "tsk" sound when I find people
    to be a little.. less intelligent, than I feel they should be.

• ooooh yeeeeah

• I realy trry hard not to and i've been reducing it since high school. I only swear in korean and portuguese now

• Less than I did, but sill more than I should :-/

• Hahaha... I rarely swear. I'll only swear when people are really rude, unreasonable or playing silly political games with me instead of being serious.
    It happens 2 times per year or so, generally it's my friendlyness that solves problems :D

• hahah I do not believe you :D you cannot swear :D

• @findingdreamland you piece of ***** what the hell do you think you chi*****.
      Hahaha I take all that back of course... but then it's required I can swear 8) 8)
      But nice people like you will need to do a lot to make me swear :D

• Not as much as I used to but yes

• that is good bandit! :D

• Im actually a little disappointed. I feel like i should step up my game and swear more :p

• Only when I am alone... or during sex, LOL ;)

• 1|0
  • all the fucking time.

• Yeah try not to make cursing a every minute habit of the day

• Sometimes. Not usually in the company of others.

• Recent studies show that intelligent people swear more than stupid motherfuckers

• yes fam, i swear most of the time

• Rarely,! I mostly swear when I'm really angry, which it's hard to make me really angry.

• Yes. A lot.

• I swear a fucking lot

• Not like her. She's a compulsive nymphomaniac with tourettes.

• yes, yes I do

• When I am fucking annoyed

• All day, everyday!!!

• Nope, I don't curse. And if I do I'm most likely joking around.

• Fuck no why would i do that shit!

• Of course I do, it's part of who I am...

• only when I think it is needed

• I do but a lot less compared to other people at my school.

• Fuck yeah..

• This is the first time i saw you but i voted "you again? You are one crazy girl!!!" option. lol

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 22

• Years ago, I used to go on autopilot whenever I cursed and made a conscious effort to stop because it wasn't the way I wanted to communicate. So I did, then I noticed how idiotic it sounds when I hear people using profanity as filler words and descriptive words all the time. "So I was... fuckin... waiting for my cheque to come in the fucking mail, and... fuckin... found out my boss never sent the fuckin thing." :/ Yeah, real intelligent talk.

Now I'll use it to emphasize something I'm saying, as if it's more deliberate, and sometimes even make up a word along with the profane word to make it creative. "You stupid bitchwaffle." Stuff like that. Swearing is easy. Using it to emphasize or to get someone's attention is harder if it's the same stuff said over and over. :)

• omg I know! I use different words because I don't swear, I even gained extra points in my class last year because the professor thought my "swearing" was cute -.-

• "Stupid bitchwaffle"...😂😂😂 This is priceless.

• 1|0
  • I used to but then i felt weary how it was 'wearing' on me.. I decided to stop.

for example... I'm so pissed off... (i kept going to the toiilet many times a day)

These days I'll just say fuck off if i really need to... :) to people here...

• yes i do but only when needed

• All the fucking time. Might become a bit of a problem. Shit.

• 1|0
  • I used to in high school and then I got to college and stopped and realized his stupid it looks on people that abuse it. Like if you're upset fine. But if you can't hold a conversation without cussing... cmon that's ridiculous.

• Mehhh... Not really. On occasion curse words pop up. The only time I cuss a lot is when I'm pissed, upset, and very irritated; but other than that no :P

• No, not really. I guess I will once in a while to emphasize something but if I don't think it's necessary I won't do it.

• Yes, I do. Sometimes it makes me feel better.

• yep i sure do hahah

• No. I almost never swear. Even in type ;)

• Me? Curse? You have to fucken kidding me. I would never say a damn swear word ever. Like I'm a fucken angel. Only pieces off shit curse...

• Yeah I do. Sometimes it's in the wrong places like at work.. oops

• Fuck yes fucker, excuse my tourettes ❤

• I'm a fucking angel 0:)

• No. Because I'm a lady *flutters eyelashes*

• Sadly, I do :(

• I swear like a fucking sailor. Especially during sex

• A lot. I'm trying to change that.

• Sometimes I fucking curse, but not too fucking often. Fuck.

• I actually do swear but it just slips out of my mouth accidently