This girl blocked me after I told her I flirt with other girls, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why? Take a wild guess Mr. Unfaithful.

• ill be faithful to you beautiful ;)

• Look Every girl want me, you want me I can tell. You need a guy like me in you life every girl does. And its not like I cheated on her so please chill out.

• No I do not want you because you are so arrogant and yes flirting is cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousyyy dun dun dun dun dun dun jealousy

What Girls Said 2

• she likes you.

• to damn bad she blocked me after i told her that... anyway she was 33 and im 20

• Well... it's no use talking with someone who goes and flirts with other girls... it makes you sound like a player, not willing to stick with one, you'd go after multiple girls at a time.

• but I can't help it

• i don't understand why we have to be faithful.

• I agree with @KAZ-2Y5 , look at what she said and you'll understand.

What Guys Said 2

• cuz she liked u and she dont want you to flirt with other gurls.. she's a jelly person fam... you get me fanm?

• She could not want to start a relationship with u (those things sometimes happen purely from sights like these where U just chat) knowing that u could potentially be a cheater/player. But that's just my theory