Married man keeps calling me?

I knew him for years. He's older than me and has done things for me financially. I'm tired of him and don't want to deal with him, he sickens me to fucking death. I haven't told him this but I do ignore all his phone calls and texts and never reply. He'll stop contacting me and then start all over again. Why doesn't he get it? The last time he texted me he tried luring me with a material thing he had but I didn't feel like having him around me so I ignorned him. He leaves voicemails but I erase them without listening to them. I'm the younger one and can easily replace him, I think he's annoying and desperate. I hate him honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's really sad. I am not sure what he wants from you? okay so what he has helped you financially that still doesn't give him the right to trouble you like this. He is not only annoying, he seems like a terrible headache and doesn't seem to go away. Have you tried asking him? why is he doing this?

You are not wrong to behave like that with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Can you tell his wife? Maybe that would help things.

• Tell him that he is married and that you'll tell his wife

Also tell him all of what you wrote in this question

• what a sad... sad man.
    Easiest solution- call his wife.