Girls, Was my revenge taking things too far?

I was at restaurant with some friends. This one guy was early just like me so it was just us. When he thought i couldn't see, he spiked my drink. He put some drug in my drink. We had the same drink so when he wasn't looking i switched our drinks around so that he had the spiked drink. On top of this, i was really angry because he tried to drug me so when he went to the bathroom without drinking his drink, i cut my finger and let my blood drip into his glass.

Was my revenge taking things too far?

• Yes what you did was worse
    22% (5)
  • No what he did was worse
    78% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Birds of a feather, as they say...

What Girls Said 9

• Blood? Really? Are you the guy that "accidentally" drank his girlfriend's period blood? I call shenanigans.

• What sort of friend is that? Drop his ass. But you should have just left in my opinion instead of being immature about it

• I honestly don't know. He did try to drug you... he got what was coming to him, I just don't know if you went too far with the blood.

• Why would he drug you?

• Do you have HIV or something? why would you put blood in his drink?

• I don't really know.. Maybe not.. But really blood.. Ewwww

• do you have any blood diseases?

• He was the one that started alll of this

• The blood was a bit much, yes.