I love animals, but there are a couple that I kill without hesitation... What about you guys?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The only insect I kill are cockroaches... they freak me out so much. But I can't really bring myself to kill other kinda of insects or animals.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Mosquitos... MOSQUITOS!!! If I spot them in my room on the ceiling like "Hey how ye doin'?" I literally throw my cushion at them... blood suckers

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like insects

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never killed an animal.. I don't think I can ever..

0|0
    0|0
  • What animals do you kill?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mosquitos in my room :(

• Oh I kill those as well, there's not really any other ways to get rid of them, and they are entirely annoying.

• Hehe ^^
      I wanted to see how people would react to a title such as this one, but then it's like "oh right, yup"

What Guys Said 3

• Are you implying insects? There's a difference between what is a "conventional" animal in your mind and an insect. We all kill insects.

0|2
    0|0
  • Those are traits of a serial killer

1|0
    0|0
    • For a minute there, I thought you were murdering puppies or something. If it's insects you're talking about, I hate all of them except for bees.

• Insects or Snakes if they are not garden snakes because well what if my dogs get bit?

0|0
    0|0
    • I love snakes... But yes, true that

• Yeah, I mean there cool but my dogs come first. Oh and I try not to kill bees. Every other insect is fair game if I see them inside anywhere.