Does your confidence vary a lot?

Sometimes you're really confident and other times you're not.

• Yes it does
  • No it doesn't

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I can feel good. I go out an enjoy myself. I talk to strangers. I can be outgoing and feel happy. However, I know that I am not attractive. I let that go a long time ago, because I don't see the point in dwelling on something I can't exactly change. I just go out and be myself and enjoy my life. It's just one thing that can send me back to being twelve and feeling ugly again. That is when people feel the need to point out that I look more like a girl than a woman. It's like in that moment, all of the confidence I learned to build up over the years disappears in an instant. Someone can tell me I am ugly, or I am not pretty and it doesn't phase me. I just smile and go on with my day. It's the: "You look more like a man than a woman" comment that just makes me forget everything about not caring what other people think.

• "like a girl than a woman." should say: like a man than a woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol it does. There's a girl who's my cousins friend I wanna talk to who's a state over from me that I want to talk to, close to her I'm confident as hell, but if I got her number (which I'll probably do next time I see her) I won't be as confident because I'm not a good tester and I probably might bore her.

• Texter I mean.

What Girls Said 9

• Absolutely! Like for example I probably feel more confident when I'm about to go out vs me just being a lazy ass at home all day haha xx

• Oh, for sure. If I don't feel sick and I look particularly decent that day, I'll feel more confident. But I suffer from anxiety, so sometimes that makes me feel less confident.

• Yes it does. Most of the time it's on the lower end of the spectrum but some days it's exceptionally high.

• yes.. it varies..

• Of course.

• I always feel confident unless I'm in a very bad mood- angry, sad, frustrated etc.

• I wouldn't say a lot. Maybe once in a blue moon, yeah.

• Most days I feel good. I have my days though.

• It varies. Saying that, there are times i can act extremely confident around people or in certain situations, but inside i am talking negative to myself and my confidence is really low.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes it does.

• Naww I'm always overly confident. ^.~

• yeah totally, most think i am extremley challenging and confident but i am not, its just a front i put on

• From time to time yeah

• Sometimes i feel really confident and other times i feel like worthless shit..

Anyone knows any tips on how to stay on that high confidence level?

• Yeah of course

• Yes, like for example when I talk to lots of people, I feel energetic and therefore confident. On the contrary, I feel like a loser and lose my confidence.

• Having low expectations sets you up for a healthy mind. That way you can never be disappointed.

• Only when I'm drunk

• I don't feel shame to praise the hottie's n beauties...
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    At least here on GAG :D

• Yep. Especially around strangers.