Are you happy with your life the way it is right now?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It's alright, can't complain... glass is half full though.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because my parents force me to go to a university and study a course I have 0 interest in and I already know I'm gonna change to another university in an entirely different country after that year and I would much rather just spend the time doing a gap year with a bit of work & travel..

What Guys Said 12

• Nope. I never will be to be honest. Partly because my family is rather toxic. That meaning their personalities are polar opposites of mine and because I have faked my personality for a good 8 or so years they have no clue who I really am. However that is a small matter that I will overcome next year. Other than that, the main reason is because I, along with every other human, have been born with emotions.

• For the most part. I've got a good job, my life is pretty stable, no real problems to speak of, aside from waiting for the girl I like to be ready to date. But I'm patient, so I don't even consider that a problem, really.

• I would say it's alright.

• No, why? Not enough people are following me on twitter that's why, it fucks with my sense of self

• I want my life to remain like this for a while

• I do believe only a few people are 'really' happy with their life :) Oh yeah mine could be better in some ways too...

• Working on it!

• will not say i am happy with it, but i adopted to it, no complains thou

• yes. since i have what i want, and going for what i want.

• Hell no, life is overrated for me that is.

• 50/50
    I'm happy bc I have
    Friends and Family who love me
    A job
    I have great grades in school
    I'm a party guy
    I have lots of talents according to other people
    I love to excersize and be fit
    Video games
    Food
    Music

I'm not happy about life bc I haven't had sex yet thats my only downside

• Certainly not.

What Girls Said 9

• for the most part, yes. there are things i would like to change and things i know will be better. but for now i think its pretty great :)

• Nope! So many things need to change.

• No in the sense that I may be getting divorced. However, I'm much more blessed than most people on Earth o I don't see a need to complain.

• Yes I'm very happy! I would just change one thing and that would be I never had to go back to school and didn't had to grow up.

• No, no. Not entirely. I have got somethings to do before the deadline!

• Sort of happy yes

• yes very happy :D

• Yes, for now :)

• My life is good now but i'm far from my boyfriend if he were with me it would be much better but i have him in my life and thats good haha ^^