Are you happy with your life the way it is right now?

• Yes
    45% (9)39% (7)42% (16)Vote
  • No
    55% (11)61% (11)58% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's alright, can't complain... glass is half full though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No because my parents force me to go to a university and study a course I have 0 interest in and I already know I'm gonna change to another university in an entirely different country after that year and I would much rather just spend the time doing a gap year with a bit of work & travel..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Nope. I never will be to be honest. Partly because my family is rather toxic. That meaning their personalities are polar opposites of mine and because I have faked my personality for a good 8 or so years they have no clue who I really am. However that is a small matter that I will overcome next year. Other than that, the main reason is because I, along with every other human, have been born with emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part. I've got a good job, my life is pretty stable, no real problems to speak of, aside from waiting for the girl I like to be ready to date. But I'm patient, so I don't even consider that a problem, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why? Not enough people are following me on twitter that's why, it fucks with my sense of self

0|0
    0|0
  • I want my life to remain like this for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • I do believe only a few people are 'really' happy with their life :) Oh yeah mine could be better in some ways too...

0|0
    0|0
  • Working on it!

0|0
    0|0
  • will not say i am happy with it, but i adopted to it, no complains thou

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. since i have what i want, and going for what i want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, life is overrated for me that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50
    I'm happy bc I have
    Friends and Family who love me
    A job
    I have great grades in school
    I'm a party guy
    I have lots of talents according to other people
    I love to excersize and be fit
    Video games
    Food
    Music

I'm not happy about life bc I haven't had sex yet thats my only downside

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• for the most part, yes. there are things i would like to change and things i know will be better. but for now i think its pretty great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! So many things need to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • No in the sense that I may be getting divorced. However, I'm much more blessed than most people on Earth o I don't see a need to complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm very happy! I would just change one thing and that would be I never had to go back to school and didn't had to grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no. Not entirely. I have got somethings to do before the deadline!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of happy yes

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very happy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for now :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My life is good now but i'm far from my boyfriend if he were with me it would be much better but i have him in my life and thats good haha ^^

0|0
    0|0