What is your job? Or what will you do as a job?

What do you do for a living? Or what will you be in the future?

I need to find a job guys, but I don't know what to do, I even got no idea about it coz I don't think I will love anything as a job in this world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I work as a ships captain and freelance photographer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a pastry chef, line cook, and work on cold side. I say go for a job you love doing. And if can't find 1 then best see how it feels to change world. Like what ever makes you sad, mad or anything, do something to change it. Tired of seeing the cost of living going up, make small business that allow people pay off there places easier using your methods.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have a job right now, but I hope to work in a museum or be a teacher in the future :)

• I'm a receptionist...😢I don't like my job

• Hopefully, I'll get a decent job after I get a B. comm degree

• A pilot, probably.

• I'm a camgirl

• Studying to be International Sales and Marketing Manager. :)

What Guys Said 5

• In today's days, there's not really much options. You have to go fishing for Jobs, and choose among the ones you catch.

• I work in a warehouse at a homeschooling curriculum company.

• I own an art and other media brokerage, manage a cell phone store, and am on the design team for a laser company. I am also looking at opening a naked cleaning service (naked people cleaning your house).

• Rocket scientist.

• I am a hitman.