Are you scared of violent criminals attacking you or hurting you?

I read online that your chances of being murdered when you aren't a criminal, do not have a crminal record and do not associate with criminals are 1 in 500 000.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! Who isnt? I've been subject to criminal violence and activity a lot of times before in my life. I do live in fear everyday as the crime rate is terribly high and there are homicides every week in my country but all I can do is pray, hope and be cautious with my every day life.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No but I do think about some mad man coming in whie I am there shooting up the fast food place

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends a lot on where you live! If you live in Honduras or Detroit your odds are a lot higher than if you live in Vermont or Finland.

0|0
    0|0
  • no point worrying about. there are so many bad things in this world that could happen to you, if you worried about them all you wouldn't have time to enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I'm more afraid that I may have to kill him or he will have to kill me.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not scared at all seems a little silly

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Croydon. The solution is to keep to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more afraid of law enforcement going violent and attacking me for no just cause.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more afraid of the cops doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • For me no. I could have been dead years ago.. Im not one to start fights but I will defend myself. Im medium built with big hands (biggers than most adults), + I love a challenge

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Being I have been to the Middle East and have lived a bit in Egypt, when Terrorists were Still Bearing crosses and Terrorizing people all over even before I became acquainted with ISIS, Nothing Scares me or gets me down.
    However, I am very Cautious and think First before I act, having lived in different states and cities and towns.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure as hell am, that's why I hate being outside alone at night, my mind starts playing tricks on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I live in a very safe place and try to have common sense about where I go. Also I wouldn't go down without a fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes still i'm scared..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid of being raped after two attempted rapes

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm fuc*ing scared😁😁

0|0
    0|0