Do you think planned parenthood is as bad as deathcamps in the holocaust?

i heard several gop candiadates say that there as bad but do you think so

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think they can be compared to that. Even if you're against abortion, Planned Parenthood offers a lot more services than that and they are much more commonly used.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a pretty stupid thing to say. Of course not. Anyone who says that is an idiot - oh wait, they'll say whatever they think will score points with the target audience.

Geez, I've known women who went to Planned Parenthood as their regular gyn. Abortion is only one thing they do, and a minor part at that. Women can go there for regular exams.
    I typically vote GOP myself. But this stuff is just plain silly. It's just politics. By the way, which candidates says that? Any of the mainstream guys?

What Girls Said 4

• Omg people are fucking stupid

• Planned parenthood offers a lot more services than abortion
    Obi wan kenobi meme is always appropriate
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58760770.jpg

• hahahha oh dear god no. I'm not a moron.

• That's retarded. People are crazy.

What Guys Said 5

• I see where they're coming from, that they're both politically enabled systems of killing. But one's a balanced debate of individual, body-related rights; whereas the other is a violent crusade for racial supremacy. No matter what side you're on in this debate, you can't call the other side evil. Both sides have valid points.

• That ranks up there with stupid things I've heard this week.

• Lol. The GOP said it. That should enough to tell you it has zero credibility.

• I don't see what's so wrong with planned parenthood