Do you believe in JESUS OR GOD?

dont tell me... jesus is god... thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe in God, I don't not believe in God. I'm agnostic. I acknowledge his possible existence just as much as I acknowledge his possible nonexistence.

• How did I get down-voted for literally not picking a side?

• There is no way to win this. I wonder if the reaction would have been better or worse if I had answered while I was still a Christian.

• who knows... but its ok bro.. chill

• God is the father
    Jesus is the son of God
    and the Holy Spirit
    equels 1
    Weather you believe it or not is not my problem. Read the Bible God is coming soon. God have mercy on you and everyone one eles that doesn't believe.

• wow you need help m8... jesus ain't son to god...

• Mouth. I hope God doesn't punish you and Have Mercy on you

• oh pls hell with the bible

• No i dont...

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, I'm Muslim so of course I do believe in God and I do believe in Jesus Christ, however I don't believe that Jesus IS God.

I believe that God is only one, he is the eternal refuge, he neither begets nor is born nor is there to him any equivalent.

As for Jesus Christ (peace be upon him), I believe that he is a human being, just like you and me, however he is not just any human being, he is one of the greatest messengers of God, he was given the Injeel (original gospel) which was revealed to him by the Holy Spirit to guide the sons of Israel.

So Jesus is just a messenger of God and he is a creation of God not the "begotten son" of God.

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded" [Qur'an 5:75]

Also, I don't believe that Jesus was crucified.

"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. [ Qur'an 4:157]

• Which Jesus? The Mexican barman in the $10 Sexy bar in Tijuana?

Which god? Pick your choice. (click twice on the fine vertical line!):

wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg
    (The list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    Pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.

• Yes I believe in Jesus he is God. The father the son the holy spirit as one

• how the heck is jesus a good?+

• to hell with the bible m8... jesus ain't god.. end of story

• You will have to answer for that Jesus is God

• Why the 'OR'? Why not both? If I asked, 'Do you like cheese OR bacon?' What if you liked both?
    Gad has three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God, the Holy Spirit. He is one God in three persons. You have a body, a mind and a soul. They are all you. Just because you have an eternal soul does not mean that the body you inhabit is not you. It is a difficult concept to grasp because we have one person each.

• Neither, I wasn't indoctrinated as a child.

• God
    Jesus is just a prophet and messenger and he is one of God's creatures as Adam

• I believe in atheism or one less god then you

• They have three gods: Jesus, God and a holy Spirit.

• Its called the holy trinity and it translates into one god. I was raised catholic and went to catholic school my entire life=references. So no not 3 only one god.

• no, I have not seen any proof so I don't believe

• I believe in God. Not religion.

• i believe in both. as for jesus being god... well, explain this: John 6:38
    38 for I have come down from heaven to do, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.

• There can be no god.

• I thank God and Jesus for my career and success. :)

• I believe there was Jesus, but God eh I don't know

• Sometimes not

• I believe that all gods are made up by men.

• Jesus was a prophet not a son of God.
    I asked Christians about it but they couldn't answer.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1636611-christians-have-you-stopped-believing-that-jesus-is-the-biological

• well good to hear u dont think he's good...

• God is seen as a (Holy) trinity so if you believe in Jesus you also believe in God.