Guys, describe jealousy to me?

And just to clarify, I don't mean the feeling when it's confirmed that the girl you like likes another guy already (that's envy). But I mean the feeling when you see her with another guy that she appears to be alright having a conversation with him or when you know another guy likes her. I want to hear what it's like for a guy to feel jealous.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, but here the girl is not actually trying to make the guy jealous, the guy just feels jealous instead. There is a difference between a girl trying to make a guy jealous using another guy or any other means purposefully whereas sometimes guy just feels jealous even if she isn't doing anything to make the guy jealous, say for example the contents of your post, yes that's also jealousy.

It's basically a feelings that makes a guy think he isn't good enough for the girl or that he is not manly enough. I think so.

What Guys Said 10

• Hm... well it's an irrational state of mind, so it's a bit odd to describe. But to me, it's like a wave of emotion, I'm angry, yet sad. Many thoughts occur that you know are irrational but your jealousy might get the better of you and let you not think clear enough temporarily to do something. I go from annoyance to acceptance, then back to annoyance. Such as " why is she laughing at his stupid joke" then to "she probably just being nice cause she's like that", to " wtf I can't bieve she actually found it funny, what if he takes it the wrong way". It's a horrible frame of mind to be in. Aye, just listen to nick Jonas-jealous haha.

• very irrational thoughts , you see her talking to a dude or walking into a venue with a dude and you just cringe at the thought of where they just came from.. she starts busting out laughing , you desperately wonder what's so funny.. Basically the thought of a guy doing anything with a girl that would make her happy - makes you cringe.. she leaves with a guy.. you can't stand the thought of them being more then just gal pals.. any thought that this dudes about to go home and have sex with the girl just makes you sick to your stomach. That's the way I see it at least

• It's like someone stepping on your heart and you are not able to stop it, which creates anger and the makes you want to break stuff or the guy's nose

• Jealousy motivates me honestly. I become a better person in different aspects of life. I improve myself and prove to be better than the other guy. Therefore, it's like a win-win situation.

• I will be angry because he knows that she is my girlfriend and iam the person who loves her, and i feel jelosr when i see my girlfriend wears a g string bikinni, i dont want people to look to ass, because i want to ser it with her not anybody else.

• When one dude tryna flirt with my girl I be mad as hell and about to punch his face off or tear his balls off

• I want to hit the guy in the face and throw him out the window and out of existence, but I usually don't.

• Sounds like this is getting you off.

• It's like when a snake eats itself and you see the bulge, but with numbers. Thats math

• I saw a girl I adored talking to a guy I knew liked her and in got so mad I accidentally punched my car and dented it.