Eminem Fans, what do you think of this song?

Lol Eminem thank you for traumatizing me.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Eminem's music, one of the best rappers in history, and this song is great, but I think he made a mistake, basically because Kim is his daughter's mother, and I doubt Hailie likes to know how Em talked about her. I'm sure he has talked to Hailie about that and probably apologize, but I think he should have thought it through better, he let his artistic side take control instead of his paternal side.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Thats one of my favorite songs by him...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • His song underground is way better

0|0
    0|0
  • He's such a cute angry little white boy

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• Haha that song is old isn't it and ya its crazy and he like screams/raps but still kinda good. You should check out Stan by Eminem its a good one with a shocking end too. And if you like Em then you should also take a look at Hopsin. I would recommend "The Ill mind of Hospin 5."

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the chorus

• Not the lyrics but the tune

• The Chorus of "Kim" and I think its a good song and a shocker but not one I would listen to everyday. Its a bit much but I think thats how he wanted it too be when he wrote it.

• ahahhahah i luvvvvvvvvv it <333333... king of rap eminem <33

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim (from the original Marshall Mathers LP) was from a very dark time in Marshall's life. I used to listen to it when it first came out, but after I got a little older, I realized it was really crazy, especially Kim. Dark stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it sounds dark

• That being said, I really enjoy his new stuff. The Marshall Mathers LP 2 was ok, but Recovery? Straight fire. Love that album.

• i dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah I like that one. He was in a bad place.

0|0
    0|0