What makes a person a "bad" person?

What sort of thing makes a person "bad" ?
Do mistakes make a person bad? Does it make a difference if they learned from that mistake and grew from it, or just kept doing it when they know its wrong? What if someone killed another person, but it was a mistake and they will never do it again? Does that make that person a decent human being even if they did someone so cruel like that? Whats a bad person to you?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not wether a person's actions are good or evil that define them, its wether their intentions were pure or impure.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• A bad person intentionally hurts others for his own gain and shows no remorse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, this is a really tough question especially when it comes to the killing part. I would say bad goes with maliciousness. If someone was killed accidentally, although this is very tragic, I wouldn't say the person is bad. It would take a lot and a much more stronger person than I to forgive them, but I wouldn't say they're bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • doing something mean or cruel just for the fun of it makes them a bad person

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that always judges and hates on people for petty shit and people who think they are right about everything they say and think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If they hurt others in anyway on purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • To me a bad person is either unjust or misguided about how to behave justly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their deeds. Their actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that always hurts others and judges

0|0
    0|0
  • I think being mean makes you a bad person.

0|0
    0|0