Why do u think people shoot up schools and theaters and kill the mass?

Y do they do this

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they have a mental disorder

0|0
    0|0
    • What mental disorder

• Show All
    • Do u think pyscho canopperate like a normal person like go to work got to school get a girlfriend Or boyfriend

I asked this because how do u know of a person is crazy or not. People are hard read

• I don't know, some may be able to hide it better than others

Most Helpful Guy

• This is terrorism.

Most people will say that they are mentally ill, but that's actually not the case. People like Osama bin Laden were masterminds. Marc Sageman of the Foreign Policy Research Institute compiled background data of about 400 Al Qaeda members and discovered that three-quarters belonged to the middle or upper class compromised of educated individuals like engineers, architects, civil engineers and scientists.

Repressive government plays a huge part in it. They deride the dissent minorities and thus attract their overwhelming opposition in the form of retaliation and rebellion.

Such people are not mentally ill but they are rather "brainwashed" by radical ideas. The fear of pain, hurting others, circumstances and righteousness, everything is vanished by the authority controlling them on the name of god. They are promised emancipation and life in heaven by the evil peers by saying that god loves sacrifice.

They are fed up that our brothers are being punished and prejudiced by the people of other race/caste/religion and they should teach the martyr a lesson. So, they never hesitate in suicide bombing.

Yes, poverty and lack of education play a part but it's not the only case. Officials, inside job, insanity (of course), religion, class, authority, property etc. Play a major role too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I asked this same question not too long ago and i think it has to do with men in society.

My theory is that men are brainwashed and taught to hide all emotions and bottle everything up and be strong, this includes masking and deflecting all feelings of sadness, pain, rejection, and loneliness. This paired with isolation and the societal acceptance of anger (over sadness) many guys just "snap".

so yeah men aren't "allowed" to feel sadness so instead they're overcome with blind rage

0|0
    0|1
  • mental illness there is a large number of which could cause a person to want to do the above things you stated

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do people like to accuse Muslims of all being terrorist but no one wants to point out that most of these school and theatre shootings are caused by white people?

0|0
    0|0
    • White people can be Muslims ;) one is race while another one is religion.

• Tell dumbass Americans that then, because most Americans keep thinking all Muslims are a race

• Their anger has been bottled up, and they just crack. remember the columbine shooting, those kids already had personal problems with depression. But personally that combined with video games showing them what a great stress reliever shooting is and having no way to properly relieve their stress, they crack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental illness

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think mental illness that effects judgement and knowledge of the consequences. If you google what it's like to have schizophrenia and listen to a YouTube video that's meant to simulate it you'll realise how extremely difficult it is the live with it. Having that throughout your life will drive you to do things such as shoot people as you want to make the voices stop by obeying them.

Some such as Charles Whitman have problems with their brain. He had a brain tumor that made him very aggressive and he noticed this as it has been reported he wrote and note saying they should study his brain as he thought something wasn't right.

Some people are just very sad and want to end their lives but feel the need to take some down with them. This could also be to do with attention. If they get no attention their whole life they might feel like this is their opportunity to be in the spotlight.

Othera could have been bullied through school and want revenge so they do the closest thing to revenge they can.

Hope this helped in any way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There are several reasons. I'm gonna focus on just one. It just takes someone whose mental stability is teetering on the fence. Add in situations that cause anger at the world or just some sort of tipping point. If this person wants attention, or just to see a lot of people suffer, we provide their solution in the media. Every time there is a mass killing, it's all over the news. The killer's name and picture pop up every few seconds. Shots of people crying everywhere. Deaths counted like it's a game, where the killers rack up high scores. It's all perfect for someone who isn't mentally stable, and can't see that their perceived rewards don't outweigh the consequences. Again, this is only one possible scenario.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them are or were very, unstable and mentally ill, some of them have had horrible lives and just snapped.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say lost guidance somewhere, or the fact that we have become so desensitized as a society. Just think how if someone is getting beat up, robbed, raped, harassed, etc. We as a society don't get involved and help the person, instead webreachnfor our cell phone so we can record it, post it, and get likes. Our values and morals are becoming the next endangered spieces. It's really sad...

0|0
    0|0
  • White people* fixed the typo 😂😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Because. A shooter knows that he will find less resistance if he goes to a school or a theater. Get this, schools and theaters prohibit weapons from entering the area. You will know hear of a mass shooting at somewhere like Home Depot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dunno lel ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they're young idiots looking for attention.

0|1
    0|1
  • because people bullied them all of their lives and they finally had enough and decided to get even

0|0
    0|0
  • Significant mental illness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they hate humanity and it manifests in one way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just need to be shot, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just trolling.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cus' bitches be crazy!

0|0
    0|0