Guys, Do you ever get a feeling like no one likes you?

This is how I feel everyday people are nice to my face and I am nice back to them but after talking to them I feel like they honestly don't like me

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I get that sometimes but then i tell myself that if they didn't then they wouldn't talk to me in the first place.

The more you think about it the more that thought consumes you. So you need to try and put that out of your mind and focus on fun things like pizza and puppies :) Then eventually you will realise how stupid that thought was and you'll feel much happier and better in yourself. :)

What Guys Said 12

• I used to feel that way, curiously I had your same age. I felt like no one liked me, even though I had friends, went out with them, made them laugh, got told I'm fun to be with... but I still had that feeling inside that they didn't really like me, but I later learned that I thought that way because I didn't like myself, so, why are other people gonna like me if I don't even like myself?
    Now that I have confidence and self-esteem I don't think that way anymore, because I love myself, so why don't others love me too?

• How did you deal with the feeling? @AleDeEurope

• Thanks, I wish you the best of luck too :)

• Thank you :)

• They keep calling me back so...

• I get feelings that why I am so lonely😶

• No, not with my girlfriend around

• Yes, i get that feeling no one likes me but it's something i don't thrive on i move on with my thinking

• Guys in my class reallllllyyyy don't like me lol *minus the black guys because they're the only race that don't judge people they don't know * Women like me once I start talking with them since I love making them laugh and enjoy my company

• It is a lot like life it is not very terrible once you get used to it, you know there will be an ebb and flow so nothing too terrible can ever really happen. Something new is right around the corner.

• On a daily basis.

• I have SA so often feel like people are judging or mocking me behind my back. As a result I find it difficult to act like myself because someone will object to what I say or am thinking.

• i think most people are indifferent to me.

• No iam lonely, i dont have a girlfriend or many girls as friends.

• Not yet...
    N i always wish to stay away from such feelings... :-)