What is your spirit animal (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/savannahsavage10/what-is-your-spirit-animal

Tiger
What is your spirit animal (QUIZ)?
Your spirit animal is a tiger! You are pretty feisty. You like to stalk your prey and find their weaknesses before you strike. You have a lot of strength and courage and are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You are very spontaneous and fun to be around!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your spirit animal is a cat! You can be pretty lazy at times, but you are also very adventurous. You are a very patient and chill person. Not much bothers you, but when it does you are not afraid to 'hiss' at your opponent. You are social when you want to be and like to have your alone time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sloth
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47d2-81f9-1eb2f03bacd5.jpg
    Your spirit animal is a sloth! You are very very lazy. Not much can get you out of bed except for food. You pretty much live on your couch. You've probably watched every season of a tv show on netflix in less than 24 hours and didn't feel one hint of regret. You don't get out much...

That's so me 🙈🙉🙊

What Guys Said 8

• I got : Eagle
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4062-88f0-62b44493f6ed.jpg
    Your spirit animal is an eagle! You are a true leader. You will probably someday become a politician or the president of the United States. You have lots of strength and courage. You have many friends and they always look to you for advice. You are very social and would never be caught at home on a Friday night.
    -------------
    I feel so overly patriotic right now. Mwhahaha

• Eagle

Well I do bleed red, white and blue, funny enough everyone who knows me thinks I'd make a good politician lol.

• What Is Your Spirit Animal?

Tiger
    www.nicolametzger.com/.../Sumatran-Tiger-Hero1.jpg

• Tiger, roar

• Tiger. Description makes me sound like a stalker, and im not at all spontaneous.

• Sloth... yay... lucky me...:(

• Ron Swanson is my spirit animal

• Can I be a T Rex?

What Girls Said 7

• Sloth

OMG :o I don't think I've ever encountered a more accurate description of me :( xD

• That makes the two of us 🙈🙉🙊

• We be the sloth squad ahaha coolest of them all

• @mskay yeah 😜

• Tiger

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d90-8cb0-4b13dc2d5f11.jpg

• Your spirit animal is a tiger! You are pretty feisty. You like to stalk your prey and find their weaknesses before you strike. You have a lot of strength and courage and are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You are very spontaneous and fun to be around!

• Tiger cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d90-8cb0-4b13dc2d5f11.jpg Your spirit animal is a tiger! You are pretty feisty. You like to stalk your prey and find their weaknesses before you strike. You have a lot of strength and courage and are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You are very spontaneous and fun to be around!

• Hahaha I got tiger too.

• Mine is Cat 🐱