What do think of OSAMA BIN LADEN's Assassination?

I honestly think it was all a massive cover up for something. Maybe he was already dead long back or maybe he's still alive. who knows, but that operation looks pretty fake tbh. They never really provided enough details about anything..

• Massive Hoax
    50% (3)38% (6)41% (9)Vote
  • Nope, he was is Pak and they killed him.
    50% (3)62% (10)59% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's still alive.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I think. Probably in the states 😂

• Yea. Probably planning the next 9/11 with the American government. It's just too dodgy with them people

Most Helpful Guy

• It's highly unlikely he's alive. There are actually pictures even if people think they're fake which will always be open to debate.

The Americans apparently took turns firing bullets into his body which was very controversial.

I'm satisfied that they found and killed him.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Imagine he never lived this type of life
    img.memecdn.com/...been-the-real-mvp_o_4898025.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Isi said they knew his location first then contacted with the cia but after his death for few days the cia said they already knew his location when the isi and the pakistani government weren't aware of it... when the community asked for an evidence of his death the military special operations group said that they through his body in the water that if they killed him and left him behind his people will come after his body... These are the most crazy excuses I've ever heard, never been clarified. .. lots of questions never been answered, who are the players here, what are the benefits, what does it mean if they killed him rather than investigating with him about the crucial acts he did, what are the Islamic references and resources he used for his attack and moreover his connections with the saudi government also the pakistani, his weapons suppliers, his army trainings, his theological background, his mental condition, his goals...
    Lots of questions need to be answered and media never been honest about it... but it's just happened but people need to know about it. .. now as u can see what happens in the middle east, the syrian government, the egyptian gov, the isis, alquaeda, ansrlah, fath army, yemen gov, lebian gov and hizbullah. ... it's a playground.. all the world is playing there, all religious backgrounds, all countries. .. and don't forget. . it's the oil region!, the core of the religious history. . Jewish, christians, moslems also the abrahamians, the hakamians, the rome empire. .. open the history book, name something. . u will find it there...
    My point is, Osama binladin's death made no difference to the region, people still fighting, creating militias, selling-buying weapons, spreading hatred among people. .
    Isis in iraq and syria, attacks in yemen people, shootings in france and britain.. that's all in the name of islam... i read the Islamic resources and interpretations. .. and seriously these attacks are nowhere near the to islamic theological and their prophet's ideological backgrounds... the question here... what are these resources that they are talking about... i think the only way to find a solution is to find it from inside, people need to look more, to understand their life more, to educate more, to connect to other people more, to mix in together, to understand each other, to learn from their faults. ... and to understand their religion right..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy he isn't there? Or is he look Osama bin Laden is just a distraction a puppet he is dead now? Body yes but Osama bin Laden is more than a man he is an idea of killing and a radical thinking and this radical thinking can not be stooped except by exterminating the people who support and practise this radical thinking u westerns think it's us Muslims which is not the weird thing is that we Muslims call those radical people ( rawafed ) which means rejected by the relgion and society so we with the west to kill those radical people andas for this russia and America gives wepons for Egypt and Saudi Arabia Egypt is killing isis now and is doing a pretty good job and Saudi Arabia is killing the yazadieen

0|0
    0|0
  • He is alive americans are scumbags, they always stick they nose where it dosnt belong

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, even if half the conspiracy theories I hear are to be believed then Americans are a disgrace to human population. Fu#in barbarians. They have killed more Innocents than whole world combined.

• There were a lot of people at his at sea burial (and to piss on him while he floated away) that were not American. Why would they lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • People who believe in conspiracy theories and shit like that should do the world a favor and die.

So you.

Die.

0|0
    0|0