simple and clear,
specially - the $ payment.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Save your money and determine how much you're able to spend on a place.
2. Get a Realtor and talk with a mortgage officer at a bank to discuss and get a loan.
3. Search homes with him or her.
4. Once you find one you like, put in an offer. You may not always have the offer accepted, so you might have to repeat steps 3 and 4.
5. Once your offer is accepted, sign all the necessary paperwork and get the key.
6. Move in. Make the home yours.
Of course, this is an overview. The steps are more involved and time-consuming.0
Most Helpful Guy
You can figure out the simple stuff like savings and loans and payments.
What people don't think about is the political situation in the state and area.
Look up things like local tax, property tax. The higher the property tax the more you gotta pay just for owning a house. It can get extremely expensive. Also local taxes vary depending on what state you are in.
Try to avoid HOA.0