24 too young to drive a luxury car?

Getting the Chrysler 300. Google it. Looks like such a beautiful car. I want to buy one soon. I feel like at my young age I should get a more sporty car though? Luxury more for your dirty 30s.

I'm 24 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT BUY CHRYSLER! The Chrysler family cars are money sink holes! If you get a Chrysler it's better to lease but trust me you'll save yourself a lot of pain and anguish if you don't by that car. By the way I drove the new Chrsyler 300 for a week while my Dodge was in the shop. I really liked it but I started hearing a strange noise the day before I had to turn it in. Note that it was a new care with only 20,000 miles on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted (still want) a Lincoln Town Car when I was looking for my first car at 17. There weren't any good deals though. Then I got a Cadillac. Then that stopped working quickly.

Anyway, I think big luxury cars are always cool, and whether people want to think so or not, it's always tasteful and classy to roll up in one.

What Girls Said 7

• I mean I'd be lying if I said I only noticed older men driving that car, however if you want it and you think you won't have buyers remorse then go ahead and get a car that you want, after all it's your money x

• Does it look pretty impressive? Say if I picked you up in that rather than a Honda civic lol

• I feel neutral about it x

• Do Whatever you like..

• A car is a car. If you want it and can afford it go right ahead

• I think all ages are too young but that's because I think luxury cars are a waste of money.

• what's age got to do with it?

• People don't care.

• Nothing like too young -rolls eyes-

• What do you mean by this comment lol

What Guys Said 10

• I bought my own G37 Sedan at age 20, paid that off last September.

I'd say you're too young if you need your parents financial backing for the car.

• The chrysler 300 is a wannabe Rolls Royce Phantom...

www.netcarshow.com/...d_Edition-2005-wallpaper.jpg

• Once you have your official drivers license you can drive any car you can afford.

• Not my cup of tea the are too boxy but you should buy a car you will love to drive not a car to impress other people

• As long as you have your licence you can drive any car.

• I'm 24 and wish I didn't have to drive a car.

• caveat emptor

• What do u work please TELL ME LOL

• Mechanical engineer lol

• Trying to get a position with a company called Boston dynamics. Want to get into robotics.

• Yes aerospace is awesome but we don't have this industry in my country so I am thinking of power or automotive

• why? no such thing as too young.

• Well generally at that age, people will assume you are a snob because there is really no way you could have earned enough to afford those without significant help from your parents... be it setting you up with connections or even initial funds.

• Nope will be all mine