Hi im egyptian woman and Just wondering what you people think about my people or country? All answers are welcome, just be honest?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I've ever heard was that most egyptian people are very handsome, beautiful etc. And from the ones I've seen I must agree with that

• <3 thank you so much
      yup any place have good and bad people
      greeting to netherlands

• Thanks for MHO :)
      And greetings back! Hope you have a nice day xx

What Guys Said 10

• I know I would love to go there to see the sites and meet the people there and try some of African culture only Egypt can bring.

• :) you welcome any time

• I never differentiate between people, I just see every one they same and judge them on how they are as a person

• you are very right :)

• Have been some weeks ago to the coptic church and people there were very friendly and have met a girl from Egypt during my holiday in Croatia, she was really nice but different then western girls...

• Have worked in Cairo and find the Egyptian women adorable and for the most part quite pretty

• I love Egypt about its culture and history but you are Arabs. Not Egyptians.

• we are arabs not egyptians? How :D
      we are egyptians and we are pharos
      arabs only came here and changed our languages and they added word (arabs ) about egyptians
      if people who born in egypt and raised in egypt are not egyptians so where's egyptians in USA lol

• The original Egyptians got exterminated by Arabs centuries ago.

• yes because they are a vampires and they killed us lol lol lol
      i can't argue any more i think you just have hate for arabs / egyptians or middle easterns in general
      its ok. peace :) you are free but i think instead of spreading hate. do something good. i dont know where you came from but i believe any place have good and bad people. salam

• very boisterous and gruff/cold. Greatest monuments in the world though (pyramids).

• Hey there I am Egyptian like u , but not like most guys of this generation 😛

• I hate my country lol, but i think it will be better.

• I like Egyptian women i see no problem with them ,

• My aunt just came back from living there for 5-6 years. She had enough of it. Apparently, she would receive verbal abuse for being friends with a black man. + One of her gay friends got sent back to his country, for being gay. He basically disappeared. Funny enough she's a writer as well

• , she would receive verbal abuse for being friends with a black man?
      what do you think? we are racisit too? i think all the world knows Usa is famous for treating black people bad till now not Egypt. i never saw any racist people here plus egyptians people are not blond
      One of her gay friends got sent back to his country, for being gay?
      yes here i can believe you because government dont accept gays which i dont agree with them because i pro gays
      there is huge differnce betwen government and people because simply maybe government do things which not all people agree with

• Dont get your panties in a twist, this stuff came from her own experience

What Girls Said 3

• One of my good friends was born in Cairo and he's pretty prejudiced against all Egyptians (especially the Muslim ones).

• I have only met one Egyptian, unless @Omar5881 counts , then two.

Amazing people. Super nice.

The girl that I met is so optimistic and full of joy.

And Omar is smart, hey.

• I love Egypt have always been fascinated by its ancient culture. I have the eye of Ra tattooed on the back of my neck. I have no problem with Egyptians. I do have a problem with the extremist Arabian allah worshippers that dwell there.

• nobody loves extremist arabians

• i think you are talking about saudi arabia which i dont agree wth them
      here in egypt girls dont cover their hair
      sometimes they cover their face but not all girls just some girls
      and many girls are wearing normaly casual wears like westerns
      jeans , t chirts
      i think you are talking about saudi arabia girls and yup i dont agree with them

• Yeah probably lol. I do not agree with Saudi Arabia AT ALL. Its also strange you know that the men over there will shame a woman for dressing casual without the burkas and they will stone her, but they will be the first to talk to an American woman who doesn't wear a burka. Or whatever they are called. I have blocked a lot of arabian men. doesn't make any sense to me. I also find a lot of arabian men perverted. I have gotten nothing but perverted emails from arabian men asking me for sex and asking me if I will marry them. THAT WOULD BE A HELL NO. lol