Girls, do you like guys who are guitarists but can't sing?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of many guitarists who are great at playing the guitar and at singing... so... Quite common to be good at one thing but suck at the other.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes! I have some great memories sitting around the campfire singing songs with friends. And I LOVEE to karaoke so I can fill in for the vocals. ^_^ perhaps my singing voice is a bit horrible but beggars can't be choosers, amirite? hahah

• Any kind of music interest is appealing to me. I used to play in orchestras and played acoustic guitar. I can sing (I have in plays) but I am shy and dislike the attention. So if he doesn't want to sing, that is okay with me.

• Sure I do
    Then I'll sing instead or something :p

• No! Death to them all! 😜

Really I'm impressed by their talent but a guy that can sing is the sexiest.

• Yeah. I don't care if he can sing or not. I can play guitar but I can't sing either, lol.

• Well I can both play guitar and sing so I guess I'd need a drummer :D

• Lol, if you can play the guitar, I think that compensates for not being able to sing. I would love for a guy to play the guitar for me.

• I'd be like 'you play, I'll sing.' Win win 😆

• I like drummers more <3

• If a guy can play the guitar well, I think it's extremely sexy

• You play an instrument I'm in love with you😊

• I mean music can speak louder than words so sometimes singing is actually not necessary at all.

• I love musicians!
    And also I sing horrible, but maybe we both could earn money in the subway!! :D

• i hate singers and guitarist