Girls, do you like guys who are guitarists but can't sing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of many guitarists who are great at playing the guitar and at singing... so... Quite common to be good at one thing but suck at the other.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Yes! I have some great memories sitting around the campfire singing songs with friends. And I LOVEE to karaoke so I can fill in for the vocals. ^_^ perhaps my singing voice is a bit horrible but beggars can't be choosers, amirite? hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Any kind of music interest is appealing to me. I used to play in orchestras and played acoustic guitar. I can sing (I have in plays) but I am shy and dislike the attention. So if he doesn't want to sing, that is okay with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I do
    Then I'll sing instead or something :p

0|1
    0|0
  • No! Death to them all! 😜

Really I'm impressed by their talent but a guy that can sing is the sexiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I don't care if he can sing or not. I can play guitar but I can't sing either, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can both play guitar and sing so I guess I'd need a drummer :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, if you can play the guitar, I think that compensates for not being able to sing. I would love for a guy to play the guitar for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like 'you play, I'll sing.' Win win 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • I like drummers more <3

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy can play the guitar well, I think it's extremely sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You play an instrument I'm in love with you😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean music can speak louder than words so sometimes singing is actually not necessary at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love musicians!
    And also I sing horrible, but maybe we both could earn money in the subway!! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate singers and guitarist

0|0
    0|0