(Quiz) Which popular sweet treat are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/yellowjelloquiz10/which-popular-sweet-treat-are-you

Marshmallows
You're a marshmallow. You're the funny, cute, but shy person among your comrades and family members. People love to spend time with you because you're a kind, giving person and you give time for them equally. You have most likely been teased and pushed over a bit when younger but you aren't an easy target. You stand for what you believe and won't give up as fast as your opponent thinks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oreo
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ad0-8be9-1dd38b9e514c.jpg
    You're like an oreo, your shell is hard to break but when they do crunch into your hard outer layer they meet your soft and sweet core. You're hard to get along with at times and people who HAVE gotten to know you often watch the way they word things. When people anger you, you usually don't show what you feel and you cover your hurt feelings and sadness with reckless anger. You're learning to correct your anger and you're learning to show your real emotions because that's the side people love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Skittles

You share the complex personality of a skittle. You have lots of different personality and alter egos and sometimes you can't control them. You're considered the goofy and in some cases "crazy" one among your associates. Usually when you chase your dreams you catch them and if you don't you never give up. You have a wild, vivid imagination and it's hard to let it loose but when you do it really turns your boring life into an epic play :)

What Guys Said 6

• Gummybear

AWW! Sounds familiar? Most people think this, if not say this, when they meet you. You're irresistibly cute and it sometimes makes you disappointed when the people you admire, unconsciously friend zone you by saying you're cute. You love your family, you value your friends and you admire your life. Sometimes you feel that your family doesn't understand you or accept you because of your unique personality. You most likely love mixing random colors in your hair and outfits because it's the most vivid way of expressing your uniqueness.

( darn was hoping for jelly beans )

• Twizzlers

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45a3-a2a9-8f005c02cf07.jpg

You're the athletic, strategic type and you don't mind getting your hands dirty. You probably don't often eat candy but just like a Twizzler you can bend and stretch and never break. You do have a short temper but you control it most of the time. You never disappoint and you always strive to reach your goals even if others disapprove of them. You have a great personality after people get to know you.

• Oreo
    Oreo
    You're like an oreo, your shell is hard to break but when they do crunch into your hard outer layer they meet your soft and sweet core. You're hard to get along with at times and people who HAVE gotten to know you often watch the way they word things. When people anger you, you usually don't show what you feel and you cover your hurt feelings and sadness with reckless anger. You're learning to correct your anger and you're learning to show your real emotions because that's the side people love

really no I dont get angry easy

• twizzlers, which is weird I hate them

• I too am a marshmallow.

• Oreo. ..
    weird, never ate them...
    Anyway, which of u girls are up for a hookup :P

What Girls Said 15

• I got "Twizzlers"

"You're the athletic, strategic type and you don't mind getting your hands dirty. You probably don't often eat candy but just like a Twizzler you can bend and stretch and never break. You do have a short temper but you control it most of the time. You never disappoint and you always strive to reach your goals even if others disapprove of them. You have a great personality after people get to know you."

... I don't agree with the short temper part. I don't have a temper at all ^^

• Oreo

• i got OREO

• You got: Twizzlers

(I have never been athletic in my life. I just don't like very sweet things).

• Marshmallows
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8864-0474c02d1a14-m.jpg

Somehow agreeable 🙈🙉🙊

• Marshmallows!! ;o
    You're a marshmallow. You're the funny, cute, but shy person among your comrades and family members. People love to spend time with you because you're a kind, giving person and you give time for them equally. You have most likely been teased and pushed over a bit when younger but you aren't an easy target. You stand for what you believe and

But, I'm not shy O_O lol

• Marshmallows
    Marshmallowsm

Partially true, but I kind of wanted Oreo because Oreos are the most amazing thing ever but I think I can settle for this

• I got marshmallows, too. They are so cute!

http://i.imgur.com/fzEaK8Q.jpg

• Oreo
    Oreoamandeleine. files. wordpress. com

• You're a marshmallow. You're the funny, cute, but shy person among your comrades and family members. People love to spend time with you because you're a kind, giving person and you give time for them equally. You have most likely been teased and pushed over a bit when younger but you aren't an easy target. You stand for what you believe and won't give up as fast as your opponent thinks.

Nope, nope. I'm not shy amongst family & friends & I never was teased.

• i just love toasted marshmallows done on an open fire, o my mouth is watering now just thinking about them

• I'm an oreo.~

• I'm a marshmallow too!

• I was an Oreo!!!

• Well that hit the nail on the head...

Twizzlers