This Color-Blot Test Will Determine Your Personality?

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Ambiverted

You are a combination of both extroverted and introverted. This can be very confusing — try to conquer your shyness, because people always love you once they get to know you!

Lasf part isn't that accurate, but for the most part I think it's right

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• You got: Realistic

You are extremely logical and base your decisions on rational thought rather than over-the-top emotions. Try not to overthink things — sometimes your gut knows better than your brain.

Yep. Pretty much.

0|1
    0|0

You are extremely logical and base your decisions on rational thought rather than over-the-top emotions. Try not to overthink things — sometimes your gut knows better than your brain

0|1
    0|0

You are extremely logical and base your decisions on rational thought rather than over-the-top emotions. Try not to overthink things — sometimes your gut knows better than your brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got realistic but I disagree lol, I'm very over emotional and think more with my heart

0|1
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • "You got: Realistic

You are extremely logical and base your decisions on rational thought rather than over-the-top emotions. Try not to overthink things — sometimes your gut knows better than your brain."

Pretty accurate. :)

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

Sounds like moi

0|0
    0|0
  • very interesting hmm

You got: Realistic

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I got: Realistic

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Ambiverted
    You are a combination of both extroverted and introverted. This can be very confusing — try to conquer your shyness, because people always love you once they get to know you!

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You got: Visual Dreamer

You are very visual and creative. You appreciate good design and find yourself almost brought to tears by a good sunset. You daydream more than most, but that leads you to some of your best ideas.

At least it sounds somewhat close. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • This Color-Blot Test Will Determine Your Personality

You got: Realistic

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

Yay I got this

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as you

0|0
    0|0