How do you all do your laundry?

How do you sort out your colors, what type of soap do you use, do you like fabric softner, line dry or dryer, or do you just dry clean?

I'm curious to see how you all do this chore.😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• We sort our laundry into heavy and light whites and heavy and delicate darks. We wash with Tide Free and Clear <3 and dry with a lavender sachet unless it's a specifically static-y load of like blankets and we'll toss a dryer sheet in to get the cat hair off XD

What Guys Said 8

• If I am doing it I sort buy colour and type of clothing. I wash all white clothes in a separate wash from any of the colours. I wash underwear and socks in its own wash.

Most of the time I use this washing powder

www.persil.co.nz/.../Persil-Sensitive-Powder.jpg

• I also tend to wash my good dress shirts in separate washes than all the other washing so they don't get crushed with the weight of all the other washing.

• Nice, I do the same except I like Tide pods. And Downey fabric softener.

• Same goes for delicates. Our washing machine has a mode for washing delicate clothing, you can set it to that mode.

• Sort colours?
    NOooooo lol I don't really sort my colors.
    If it's suits day , I send my suit to the laundry shop to have it done professionally. That's about the only thing that's worth special attention for ha.

• Wow.. that is so unsettling for me aha. So you mix darks with lights colors and whites? What if the colors run? You must have a bunch on money to buy new clothes all the time! 😕

• You must tell me how to find the fountain of youth. That's the Ancient Chinese secret I really want to know.👀👂🙌

• Vegetables.
      Rice.
      And fuck the sun. The sun's evil.

• Drip & dry handwash or our machine for the small things.
    All the rest: a phone call to a small laundry company when the laundry basket is full. They pick it up on Friday, bring it back next Friday.

• Laundry service, you're spoiled! Sounds great. I think I'd miss my clothes in that week though, I'm very protective of my attire.

• I use the cheapest laundry soap... because college usually a store brand. I hang dry all of my shirts, and a few nicer slacks, dry everything else and I use dryer sheets because they smell like angel dust. Also I sort my clothes into whites, lights, and darks, and do jeans with lights, and I do my greasy work clothes together as well. And I like fabric softener and used it at home but haven't bought it for a little while.

• Did you just say you like Downey sheets "because it smells like angel dust" as in PCP? BRUH.

Good for you on doing your own laundry though, you seem to have it in the bag, or basket. Whichever you prefer. 😌

• Bag fosho and dont judge my life style choices haha >.>

• Lol nah! I'm in no position to judge you I just assumed you to be 'good' and wholesome, I'm no saint either but I try to do what's right nowadays, what's right isn't always what's fun. Lol

• I use ALL hypoallergenic (if I spelled that right) laundry soap, use a spray on stain remover as necessary. I don't use fabric softener.

I use dryer sheets on occasion.

• I use hypoallergenic for my children's laundry. Cool 😊

• Lol I have no idea, my mother does all of these things, I would ask her but it's 1:32 AM :p

• i use pink soap fam

• I get the washboard and.. lol nah I just throw them all in the washer and cut it on. I forget what kind of washing powder I use, but the cheap kind

www.funnymeme.com/.../...barf-detergent-powder.jpg

That's it really. I have a certain kind of socks that I keep out of it. I wash those separate. I typically don't use a line. Just throw them in the dryer.

• Haha... the washboard😂 silly.
      Nice, never heard of that soap, how ironic there's a detergent called Barf. lol

• Nah that's a joke. There isn't a powder called that lol. XD

• 😂 lol you got me there.

What Girls Said 5

• My wardrobe isn't the most colourful, so I have blacks whites and grey, the only thing that are colourful are my underwear and bras, so I do a separate washing for those as well, I just use "tide pods" and sometimes fabric softener, and then depending on the shade I will dry it accordingly.. if i have super delicate clothing, I will just send them to the dry cleaners xx

• The way I sort them: whites and everything else lol. I just use some random cheap powder thing, and only put fabric softener in if I'm washing underwear or bedsheets. I don't have a dryer so I just hang them.

• sort by colour, type and contamination level i. e. radioactive clothes together.
    i use a few different laundry detergents to fit the needs of my loads.
    i use fabric softener sometimes.
    i use the dryer.

• I have darks, lights, colours, business shirts, and I wash red clothes separately. Normal front loader detergent, no softener. Line dry for most, but socks, older clothes, singlets, etc, go in the dryer.

• Carry my hamper on my back like santa claus down the stairs, throw clothes in, add more detergent than i should, then wash