What's the most immature thing you ever did?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm probably make fun of a guy on a dating site after he asked me about my feet and anal on his second message. The convo literally started:

Hi I like your picture and am also into astronomy.

That's so cool to hear! Do you have a favorite aspect of space exploration?

Can I have pics of your feet? Are you into surf and turf?

And then I basically trolled him and did my best to make him regret discovering puberty. And I had his entire profile at my disposal. I'd do it again too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the time I was sitting on one of the stools at university at a computer in the computer lab and this girl was sitting right next to me using the computer right next to me and I let out a silent but deadly fart. She put her hand over her nose while she used the computer. I looked at her. I was proud. Well it is not really immature I needed to fart so I did. It is nature.

What Girls Said 4

• I told a depressed guy he deserved to be depressed cause he was a bad person.

• I think raging because I lost a game, but raging hard ^^
    but I was 6 -8 though

• i talked like a four year old for four days to get my mom to give me my phone back

• omg! chased my boyfriend (now ex) in my car while he was in his friends car and slammed into the back of his friends car on the freeway cuz i didn't want him to leave. CRAZY ASS BITCH i was. o my.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably at my first year of secondary school (high school) when me and friends brought in condoms to school and filled them with water and threw them around the class.

• Draw a huge dick on the wall in girls bathroom back when I was in secondary school.

• the most immature thing you can do is call someone immature