What do u think about when u poop?

too many chicks answered this question.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• "Day three: Still no bowel movement... I'm beginning to think it's a lost cause. Maybe I'm meant to die here, alone, with the scent of Airsol clinging to my clothes. There is no hope for my intestines."

• Hahahahha omg

• When I'm pooping im usually thinking "im pooping"

Nothing fancy

• HOW NICE IT FEELS?

• Hahaha me 2. :)

• As you can see in my answer to his question I answered the update about him commenting out chicks answering this question. You will also see I have just gone poop now and I have no shame to admit that I feel way better now lol. Sorry if that was tmi. :)

• out I mean about.

• I always think, "How come this happens so often and how come I can not consume one frickin' thing without having to rush to the bathroom and take a poo?

What Guys Said 8

• Ahhh pooping 💩💩 one of my favourite things to talk about! Haha you say too many chicks answered this. That would be because chicks also 💩💩 and it also feels great for the chick when she is pushing out a 💩💩 to. It is funny you should ask this question because I am literally sitting on the toilet typing this on my iPhone while pushing. I am thinking about how each time I push a log of 💩💩💩 out my ass how I am feeling better and better. I am not lying either that is really what I am doing. I am thinking about how great I am going to feel when I have finished sending my canoes down the river. Lol lmao 😩💩💩💩💩😊

• I'll often think how awsome it would be if I could just teleportation the poop away or if I never had to use the bathroom.

• Time to snapchat!

• I think about how relieving it is... Sometimes sniff the air and ask. Is it a different smell from the previous?

• You know, general stuff like what's the purpose of life or are we alone in the universe or where did we come from. Sometimes I like to connect my energy and thoughts with the universe and think about infinity of possibilities out there. As I said, normal stuff.

• Pooping feels more better then sex

• I read the Uncle John Toilet Reader - great literature in bowel sized doses.

• I always just sit there and really enjoy myself LOL! How nice it feels coming out.