What are your current short term goals in life?

just trying to ask a slightly different question, trying to get to know how people are and what they aspire for.

Thank you for reading and answering my question and I Hope you are having a great day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess mine is to improve my ability to socialize with children because I sometimes become impatient or bored when babysitting my cousin's daughter. People say you are different when the child is yours and not somebody else's but i'm not sure. Another is to sympathize with others without putting myself in their shoes.

• interesting goals. some people don't connect with children as well as others but there is nothing really wrong with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm starting grad school next week. My short term goal is to be less lazy this week and get a head start by visiting the professor I'm doing research with, maybe get started on registration and safety training before school starts. But I should do some studying first in case he tries to see what I know.

I also tried finding a dresser at garage sales and only found a crappy one for too much money, so I need to find one of those. I also need some kitchen stuff, a haircut, and to get back in shape for ultimate frisbee this year since I took a lot of time off.

What Girls Said 6

• Finish high school. Get out of my country.

• where do you plan to go? jc

• Thank you! Luck will be needed indeed.

• absolutely! keep pushing on and you will reach your goals :)

• Get a new job. That is my main focus right now. After that, I'll focus on other things.

• what kind of job are you looking for? jc

• hey, nothing wrong with that :)

• Oh, I love the field that I'm in. Don't get me wrong. Like I said, it's just the school itself.

• Figuring out what to do as a job

• Focus on making money and hoping to get that pair of shoes i saw few days ago

• To take a hike in Norway. Currently saving up

• Be happy
    ...

What Guys Said 0