Do you miss the attention?

Let's say that you are so used to receiving attention from others but one day this attention is gone.
how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Left alone... man is a social animal Kangy :D
    We need social contact and attention... otherwise we feel like a pile of misery :o

• That would suck... I like attention. I'm a social guy (as you already know!) ;-)

• Sad I suppose

• I feel fine I enjoy it actually I enjoy feeling free to move around as I wish without worring about people hovering over me all the time

• Lose temper frequently
    lack empathy
    become a recluse etc etc

What Girls Said 4

• i'd probably thik maybe something was wrong with me or i did something wrong. i probably wouldn't take it very well. haha! would have me thinking all kinds of negative thigns about myself :(

• If it was a sudden change I might be upset temporarily but I'd adapt to it. My best friend died last year and I was lonely for a while but then I found a replacement and no longer feel lonely.

• If I'd be used to attention, I guess a change is good.

Me honestly, I don't like being in the center of attention, I'd rather remain in the background

• Nope, I like being in the background. Whenever I get a lot of attention I just feel weird.