Whats your favorite quote from a TV show or movie?

asking out of curiosity.

why is it your favorite quote? (just if you would like to add your 2 cents to it).

Most Helpful Girl

• American Beauty
    Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

M*A*S*H
    Hawkeye: Insanity is just a state of mind

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• 'But if you're from Africa, why are you white?'
    ~ Karen in Mean Girls
    Or
    ‘Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light’
    ~ Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter

• "YOUTHS!"

-Schmidt, from the TV series New Girl

• "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get".

What Guys Said 5

• "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti... ft-ft-ft-ft-ft-ft-ft-ft-ft!"

• John Munch: You're under arrest for assaulting one of New York's finest finest.

• Mad men, "my life only goes in one direction, and that is forward." Whatdo you think of that.

• ... I think thats a very linear way to view life... none the less its a true way to view life.

• "MEGGGGG" -Peter Griffin

• "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

-Dark Knight

"First comes the money. Then comes the power. THEN you get the women"

-Scarface