Do you like your personnality? Or do you want to change?

Recently I have taken a personnality test. The results were so accurate it was almost scaring. But as good as it describe me it listed every aspect of me I didn't like.

16personalities[DOT]com

• yes, I'm very satisfied with my personnality
  • no, I want to change

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I want to change. I wish I was a complete different person. A tough person.
    The world has no place for people like me.

• My thougts exactly

• So, how you doin' ? How are you trying to change yourself? I'm considering sport in order to learn how to express things deeply burried inside me. But I would be glad to hear about other possibilities.

• For now, I'm just trying to change the way I think. But, I think playing a sport it's also a good idea, I might try that too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am okay with it so and so but I'd like to -...
    well... sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if you could barge into conversations like you can on the interwebs how there are threads of people talking about stuff and if there's something you want to add you can just raise your hand and contribute.

I wonder if something like that exist in real life...

now that I think of it... those sounds like conferences and interim meetings lol

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I like my personality, I'm pretty awesome :P I just wish I was less shy!

• I mean I enjoy being sarcastic

• I'm very nice and all, but I'm extremely shy, and I'd do anything to change it

What Guys Said 5

• I like it. I am, to people who know me cause we did this in school, known as: Brutally honest, blunt, down to earth, laid back, mature, caring, an asshole (one thing I take pride in), romantic type of guy, really nice, but can be rude, careless, and a smartass who knows damn well the consequences and STILL does stupid shit.

• I enjoy my persona thoroughly.

It's been molded through experience
    into something, that I can be proud of. ^.^

• Actually my personality is one thing I'm confident about.

• I like my personality but i don't like my actions or behavior sometimes

• It's a onstant programme of selfanalysis and s-improvemen, and it's just as boring as it sounds.