How shallow are you?

A holistic view of your character, be honest. Personally, I'm as shallow as a plate of cereal.

1|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom would argue that I can be quite shallow, like a disk. Other times I can be deep. It varies on depending my commentary or what is asked of me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you exactly mean by shallow.

As far as relationships go, I have a certain level of physical attraction that I'd need before I would date them. I'm not saying I need much, but it doesn't matter what their personality is if I can't get physically attracted to them.

THAT BEING SAID...
    I'll still be friends with them, even if they aren't meeting my "physical-attraction" standards. I just wouldn't date them. I don't know if that is shallow or not.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's nothing I'm as shallow as the rivers in California... Get it... GET IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not shallow, I'm realistic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shalalalalalalalaalalalalalllaaiiaiaiiiiiiilllllllowwwwwwwww

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• I said this on another question "I'm not scared of any of them, but Wasps are ugly as fuck + just so big and nasty looking that I kill them ASAP/on sight when possible #YesImThatShallow (I don't touch bees at all, though ) LOL." So yeah... I'm pretty shallow #FuckWasps

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm deep as the mother fucking ocean, and as shallow as a gold digging whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be shallow, but then again I'm in the USMC. I'm not a gamer because I think that's weird. I don't like anime, because that's also weird.
    My standards for girls is that they have to be funny but beautiful. I'm not going to date some chick that looks like Rosie O'Donnell. I have high standards but low enough to some girls chances. They can't look like a slob.
    I like to go out and party, drink, etc so if that makes me shallow, that's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have super high standards when it comes to physical appearance. She has to have a pretty face, be shorter than me, average weight, and have an above average ass.

You tell me if I'm shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've stepped in puddles deeper then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am completely shallow mate

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm shallow enough , Just like you guess !

0|0
    0|0