Do you hate people?

Do you hate people?

I saw this this morning and relaised that this is basically me. I stay away from groups of people, prefer being by myself and don't like it when people notice me or talk to me.

Are you the same?

• I love people!!! <3 *Spins around like that Sound of Music gif*
  • I like people.
  • Meh.
  • I dislike people.
  • People suck.
  • I hate people, I hate you, I hate your poll and I'm still not sure about myself either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of meeting new people, I actively avoid human contact as much as possible; without becoming a recluse. I like people being a short distance from me, where I can see them and know I'm not alone in the world; but I have zero desire to interact with these people. I hate when people call my phone, so I leave it off every so often. I don't have a Facebook/insta/twitter so that people can't contact me.

I like you though, obviously ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to try to be friends with everyone until I realise not everyone is good to be around, I became very selective about who I want to be around. Some people I like having always around, other people just a few times and other people I tottaly avoid them. So basically it's not really the feeling of disliking someone but the feeling of not wanting that person around me because I know that person will possibly annoying me and won't do an effort to change their habits. I have anger issues and sometimes I just feel very angry for no reason so I isolate myself when that happens, because of the same issue I avoid talking to a lot of people.

• I feel ya! Sometimes your energy is wasted on stupid people, arrogant people, mean people, and energy-sucking vampires... I still like being around people I like though. I am more cautious and selective too about who I spend time with though. Life is too short to surround yourself with selfish assholes...

What Girls Said 14

• I love people! Of course I don't like everyone but I like people in general :) and I don't know if it's just in my head but I think that when you're nicer to people and they notice that you're happy talking to them they're automatically nicer to you, too.

• You hippy. :P

I don't like them. I like people individually but usually not as a group. I also like girls more than guys for some reason.

• Aww, I like you, too! 💐

• Damn. You said "Aww". Now I blush. :P

• no i don't hate people i'm not misanthrope

• I most definitely am so I won't depress you. :P

• Wait... you're called zombiebabe and you're profile pic is of a decaying woman?

Are you sure you don't hate people?

When you said you don't hate them... did you mean you like them... for dinner? 0.0

• a decayed woman? yes.. a zombie is a walking corpse right? lol
      maybe... who knows

• I like people but a lot of people make me sick 😥
    Ya know what I mean?

• Yep. The majority of them now just make me nervous.

• XD dont get aniexty please

• Oh, that ship has long since sailed, crashed, sunk, re-found and is now on display in a museum.

• No, I don't. I love being around people. It's fun, it makes me happy and kinda energizes me, lol.

• I hate everyone but nobody mire than myself.

• Last option. I hate everyone :P

• I love people. But I only love being around those that I'm comfortable with and not some random strangers.

• I voted "meh." I'm introverted, and I don't hate people. However, I do need time away from large groups of them because being around them exhausts me. That being said, I do love being one-on-one with someone or with a small group of friends.

• Of course I love people! Why would you not? I mean only the polite and kind ones I like, not the assholes of the world... I couldn't live without my friends and family and besides it would be so boring without the stupid people of the world to give us free entertainment! lol

• I admire (end envy) your optimism. I will try not to ruin it for you. :P

• I like observing and analyzing people, but I don't like communicating with them.

• Why do you think I became a super villain, darling?

• I never knew you were one. Ó_ó
      Sorry, my evil overlord/overlady.

• That's true. Apparently I can be cute. I could be Team Evils mascot?

• I like MOST people, always have.

• I dislike people I don't like to be around croweds and I like to be myself

• Depends on my mood. Most of the time I am a peoples person, I love to have a good time with people but some days I like to stay in with a good book and netflix:)

What Guys Said 4

• Whenever I see things like this I'm reminded of that one scene from Mogworld where Jim, overwhelmed with depression upon being brought back from the dead, tries to kill himself by jumping off a building. When he's obviously revived he discovers that thousands of fellow undead had tried the same thing, and he wasn'rt the unique special flower that was different from everyone else that he thought he was.
    www.rantingdragon.com/.../mogworldbig.jpg

• no, i'm not anti-social.

• Do you include yourself in the people you hate?

• Meh. Some people are alright. Others I don't like. I like keeping to myself too. Not all the time, but most times.