I saw this this morning and relaised that this is basically me. I stay away from groups of people, prefer being by myself and don't like it when people notice me or talk to me.
Are you the same?
- I love people!!! <3 *Spins around like that Sound of Music gif*24% (8)4% (1)15% (9)Vote
- I like people.18% (6)20% (5)19% (11)Vote
- Meh.15% (5)36% (9)24% (14)Vote
- I dislike people.9% (3)12% (3)10% (6)Vote
- People suck.12% (4)20% (5)15% (9)Vote
- I hate people, I hate you, I hate your poll and I'm still not sure about myself either.22% (8)8% (2)17% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not a fan of meeting new people, I actively avoid human contact as much as possible; without becoming a recluse. I like people being a short distance from me, where I can see them and know I'm not alone in the world; but I have zero desire to interact with these people. I hate when people call my phone, so I leave it off every so often. I don't have a Facebook/insta/twitter so that people can't contact me.
I like you though, obviously ^_^2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I used to try to be friends with everyone until I realise not everyone is good to be around, I became very selective about who I want to be around. Some people I like having always around, other people just a few times and other people I tottaly avoid them. So basically it's not really the feeling of disliking someone but the feeling of not wanting that person around me because I know that person will possibly annoying me and won't do an effort to change their habits. I have anger issues and sometimes I just feel very angry for no reason so I isolate myself when that happens, because of the same issue I avoid talking to a lot of people.2