Has this ever happened to anyone?

FUCK FUCK FUCK ARRRRRRRHUWERDFGHYUIOKWAEJGSIO.

I spent a good hour and a half writing a detailed take on carnivorous plants and how to grow them, and I managed to delete it by closing the window!

MMMMMMMMMMMMAARARARARARARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHh ANGRY AT MYSELF

(honestly I dont blame you if you report me, I'm just pissed at myself)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never write out a Take in the actual browser. Write it in Word or something else first. Copy and paste it when you're happy with it, add in any finishing touches and you're good to go.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, that happened to me.

It made me pissed off.

I usually end up pressing "save draft" for every paragraph I write.
    So in that does happen, I still have it.

I don't write the entire take anymore... and wait until the end to save.
    I've had my computer freeze up or me, or lose internet connection (and not be able to retrieve it).

It's truly a pain in the ass.

• Yeah it has happened to me before... But I have a app on chrome that saves my stuff while I type. It is called Lazerus or something like that. Works like a charm.

• LOL! i have been in a similar situation before.

• Yeah that has happened to me. I let the rage fuel my inner hatefire for a bit, get up to get some water, then come back to the computer.

• Yes, it did.

I worked on an English assignment, and then pressed delete I think.

I was so upset and pissed.

• If it makes you feel better, I worked 9 hours on my university assignment and saved it onto the hard drive only to come back later and it was all gone. I'm actually working on it again right now... Okay I'm procrastinating but same thing

• Oh dear lord I'm so sorry. My problem seems tiny to yours now :(

• Well I'm fine with doing it again. It's just I only have an hour and a half to get it done and that's clearly not enough time lol

• Oh no! I feel for you, I really do.

• no it hasn't

• Absolutely HATE it when i do that -.-

• It happened to you? I'm not alone in my anguish!

• you really aren't!!! I've done it so many times and the times where I've written so muchhhh alsooo! totally frustrating! i know what you're feeling hahahha :)

• Yeah it has. :( :( :(

• OH NOOOOOOOO. no i know nothin about plants

Please can you answer my most recent question. Thanks

• I ALWAYS write my takes in WORD and get it all prim and proper then copy paste it into the window because I have had similar items happen in the past.

What Guys Said 7