Is there anyone who have iPhone?

By iPhone, I mean iPhone 1
How is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had the iPhone 1, since it was never available in Canada until the 2nd generation. I've had iPhone 4 and 5 but now I have a Samsung. The iPhone is okay, did what I wanted it to do which is text, call, browse Internet, play mindless games, that kind of stuff lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have it, the very first one. It was used for few days and now its somewhere in the store room.

Piece of garbage!

• Was it bad 'at that time'?

• Yes, let me post its photo in sometime of my first and latest phone! .

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• iPhone's a great instrument but dreadfully proprietary in the apps section (worse than Microsoft I must say lol). My friends are hell bent on me using an iPhone 7 when it launches so much so that (those from the US) they are going to buy me one. Just because I'm the only non iPhone guy in the group and I use a BlackBerry :D

But I love 'facetime' feature of the iPhone :D

• No, i never used the iPhone 1. Idek how old i was when it came out. Probably not even a teenager yet lol. Either that, or iPhones werent that popular back then so i didn't even hear about it. My oldest IOS device is an iPod 2nd gen, and its so slow that i can't even use it even more. My first phone was an LG and i had it until a year ago, then i got an iPhone 4s (which is what I'm typing this opinion on rn). But I'll probably upgrade to a 5 or 6 pretty soon.

• I don't like iPhones. I have a microsoft lumia and it is way better than other phones I have used.

• My manager has :P He also has an new generation smartphone but I am seeing that he is using iPhone a lot of more.

• No, but I remember those would sell like crazy especially once you unlocked them. Fun days lol

• Not me, I have an LG tracfone.

• the first gen? I have a broken one on my desk it's crazy how tiny it is next to my 6+

• i had one of the first i phones but they break to easily so didn't get a new one

• It's just swell.