Do you like subway?

I always smells so good but everytime I eat it I feel so unsatisfied. The cookies are the best though! What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Subway has changed in the last year least the one where i live
    and one time I ordered a Sub it was good but left a after taste
    in my mouth it wasn't too tasteful but then the Seafood crab
    doesn't leave a after taste in my mouth so who knows hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I love Subway. I get a 12" on wheat with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, green pepper, spinach, and light ranch with double turkey, American cheese. I feel like I'm forgetting a veggie, but that's about it. The thing is a monster. They can hardly close it. But damn, it's good.

As for being unsatisfied: do you mean you're still hungry afterwards, or it didn't taste good?

• I enjoy it from time to time. I get the Italian with that black forest turkey shit.

• I am eating it right now (6 inch Subway club)

• I was also eating a turkey bacon and guac at the time but kinda regretting it.

• i like the meatball marinara

• Never had it from there

• its pretty good I get it with Italian herb and cheese bread with provolone, toasted, and only with parmesan chesses

• no, it's sick..

• It's okay. I rarely ever go. I usually feel full after eating there or are you saying unsatisfied by the taste itself? Oh yeah the cookies are the bomb. I love them. So rich though.

• I mean I'm unsatisfied by the taste basically.

• Oh I see. Yeah it's not the greatest in the world. I've had better subs elsewhere.

• Certainly do! Chicken fillet foot long mmmmm

• Yes, I luv me some Subway! Is Jared really a pedophile?

What Girls Said 2

• I like subway but Quiznos is 10x better

• It is! Unfortunately they got rid of every one where I live :(

• Shitty. I will have a sub in your honor

• No, I don't really like the taste of their breads. It did smell good, though!