What does this quote mean to you?

'I live in a world of fantasy so keep your reality away from me.'

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know what exactly the creator meant when he/she was creating this quote but I feel a good sense out of it that

"Keep your reality away from me" means keep your facts and morals away because they limit the person

"I live in a world of fantasy" means I'm an optimistic dreamer. I look beyond the human vision. What's impossible according to your facts, is possible for me.

What Guys Said 12

• it sounds like something someone with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement would say. I mean, where does it end? If someone's "fantasy world" includes servants bringing them food, but the reality is that no such thing is occurring, it will only end in pain if that person expects everyone to "keep their reality away" by revealing that they are not servants, because in their fantasy that person is their servant.

I guess what I'm saying is, fantasy worlds are limitless. We're all infinitely rich in money, ability, and authority in these fantasy worlds. But fantasy worlds are generally not compatible with one another. Reality is the only (literally) common ground available to us, and discounting it means we have to have a war of fantasy worlds, except the only place that can occur is in reality - which is basically what the crusades and jihads were all about.

• fuck I read that on someone's profile.

• Because no one knows reality. We have eyes, ears, nose, touch, etc... but we just receive a small % of what really exists to be captured, like color etc.

Annnd, what we perceive is not equal for all of us. So, please, do not try to sell your reality to others as if were THE reality.

• Sounds like someone trying to be edgy.

• You live in your world full of dreams waiying to be reached dont mess mines with your :o

• It means I should stop ruining people's lives with cold, hard facts.

• Ignorance is bliss

• To me it means if im in my own world so don't fuck with me

• It means this person's gotta get out more.

• It means 'i live in a pathetic world (far from reality), so keep your life (based on reality) away from me'.

After all day dreaming is waste of time. so the second part of the quoto is amazing

• It's similar to saying "leave me alone" or "let me daydream/spaceshift"

• if you take everything seriously, I don't want you to ruin my fun is what it means to me

What Girls Said 6

• It means you don't take life seriously

• to me it means someone prefers staying away from harsh reality

• They like to live in a bubble. Possible hipster/bohemian that said that.

• it means the person who said it was immature.. cuz we have to live in the real world to achieve something.. ignorance takes us nowhere..

• They live in their own dream world, and don't want to be associated with the real world

• That the person daydreams to take them away from the real life they have. They find happiness and security in their fantasy life which doesn't exist in their own