Would you vote for Donald Trump for president?

Just wanna see.

• Yes I would vote for him
  • No I would not vote for him
Maybe say why you would or would not vote if you wish

Most Helpful Guy

• Hah, never. Just look at his CV.
    He never earned a buck by honest work.
    Guided through his career in daddys company, then using daddys connections to make it on his own with his own real estate scams.

Real Estate is the third most money-for-nothing scam, next to banking and playing the stock market.
    This guy is clueless to what it means to be an ordinary American citizen, and have to do actual work to make a living.
    As with most who run for presidency.

What Girls Said 11

• Hell no. He has no cares in the world for people like me, and is a terrible person.

• Murica's presidency will become a reality show.

• I would he actually gives a damn about this country. Can't say the same about democrats.

• You really think he would really help america as president?

• @Tempbro are you Mexican? Usually immigrant means Mexican.

• Yes, Other than my opinion being a little biased based on that fact that I am an immigrant I don't see why it would matter.

• He's such a joke 😂

• Lol if Donald Trump becomes U. S. president your country will perish but in style 😂

• Don't mind me, I'm just a south Asian girl passing by ;p lol

• I think plenty of people would, but they don't want to admit it.

• Why would people vote for him in your opinion?

• because everyone I know loves to watch him. like they'll say they hate what he says, but they can't wait to watch him and gossip.

• so in other words you think they are hypocrites?

• No. He is a racist pompous prick.

• No way in hell.

• He's such a troll. I'm starting to think he's just there to make the GOP look bad.

• Ew never wtf

What Guys Said 22

• I know very little about his politics. But I think he's an asshole and an idiot. I also don't like his business practices. I'm most definitely not one the people who is automatically against rich guys or large corporations. I'm a capitalist through and through. But his business practices are exactly the kind of thing that needs to be changed and he takes advantage of it to the fullest effect he can.

Aside form that, I won't vote for him because I probably won't vote at all. I quit voting on politicians several years ago. I go to the polls and vote against all taxes without reading them. Then I leave.

Since I don't follow the news, at all, I don't even know who else is running. As a matter of fact if it weren't for several questions here at gag about Trump, I wouldn't even know this stuff has started yet.

• Not a chance.
    He's likely to get bored 2 years in after he's started wars in the Middle East, befriended Kim Jong Un in North Korea and rename Texas Trumxas and New York Palace of Trump and resign and then run for Pope.

• No i wouldn't nor would I vote for hillary.
    It'd be like chosing the shiniest of two turds. Then again, that's how most modern American elections have been...

• The party matters more than the individual. If he's the republican candidate, and you're a republican supporter, obviously you're still going to vote for him rather than a democrat, in spite of the fact that he's a crazy person.
    I'm not American, but I would always choose any democrat over any republican.

• he's a clown who is doing this to drum up media attention.

• Heeeeellllllll no!

• All this man knows is being rich. What does he know about poverty, poor people and being poor? How can he help the little guys? He would just be all about the rich and supporting them and helping the rich get ahead. On top of that, what political experience does he have outside of office/business politics? Just because he is a billionaire does not deem him worthy of being a good president.

• No I would not, he would cause America to go bankrupt just like his businesses went bankrupt, plus I wouldn't trust him messing with the tax code to give himself a bunch of tax cuts/breaks. My support goes to Bernie Sanders.
    http://photos.prnewswire.com/prn/20150421/200165

• No, because I'm not mentally retarded. He's already insulted Mexicans, minorities and POW's. As president he'll probably nuke everyone who makes fun of his awful hair.

• I will:

A) Move to Canada, and I live in MN and right up near the border so that'll be easy enough.
    B) Hope my Spanish is good enough move to Mexico.
    C) Learn to swim as I swim my little ass to the UK. That's if I can't jack a boat.
    D) Go out trying to kill that mother fucker.

• No because he is a fat. cunt

• He's a joke but what would be my other option if it came down to that, which I hope to God it doesn't

• Yeah I'm on team Trump now and I will be voting for him, I agree with him on all the issues, and to make things even better he is a business man knows a lot about $$$ and I bet can do some good at getting the debt and spending situation under control. I like him he is a no nonsense kind of a guy, he would make a great president.

• No one has given me reason to.

• Why would I?

• yessssssss.. trump for 2016!!

• Only vote He's getting is a vote to be burned alive.

• I have no idea who he is.

• Not an American but is he good toad? Is he democrat or what?

• Republican.

• A very rich candidate in the Republican Party who want to distance themselves from him yet he's leading in the polls

• I think that Democrats are better , who is the democrat candidate?

• He doesn't know shit about policy and is far too egotistical and proud to defer to wiser people on such topics. Not a chance in hell.

• Oh good. A portion of my faith in humanity has been restored. Now I am at.05%

• Every president since Eisenhower seems to have been a joke of some kind.