Girls, I just pierced my belly button an am a cheerleader, the flier. I don't want to take it out but don't want to tape it, any solutions help?

I also don't want it to get ripped out when stunting..

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You're going to have to tape it. No other recourse.

What Girls Said 8

• So basically you're denying every option possible?
    Tape it or take it out, those are your options if you don't want it ripped.

• You have to tape it hun... There's a high chance it will rip out during any one of your performances.

Maybe you can tape it with clear tape

• Just wear a small stud. One of those where both balls are the size of the top one.

• Tape is the safest thing for it, you cannot really take it out if you just got it pierced.

• There are these plastic ones pregant woman use so they won't be ripped. Maybe thats an idea?

• I think you'll have to take it out.

• bandaid? but I guess its sorta like the tape thing...

• I have a small sized belly piercing and I am a flier, have never taken it out for the past 5 years cheering and there was no 'ripped out' happened, not even remotely. And there were some other girls have the piecing and nothing happened. But you have to take it out for the competition since it's a rule. Other than that, I really think practice is fine.