Please see this pic and tell what is this and what shape is this? Is it paranormal?

I was capturing a video it was dark and my flash was completely off and I saw something very weird in the video I took screenshot of the video and cropped that weird thing which was contniously showing in the video and I'm posting here that screenshot and that thing was sometime of pink color and sometimes white and always effulgent. Anyone know that what shape is this? And what is it? Is it spirit orbs? And which kind of shape is this? Please tell. Thanks.

When I moved the camera in different direction it was not there nothing was there and when I again moved the camera to that place, it was there and it was continuously moving sometimes fast sometime in different speed and also changing color but it's shape did not change.
Then I switched on a light, the light was not too bright and I stood in front of the dressing table and then that turned in pink color and started moving on my image in mirror like it was scanning me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aliens, definitely, everyone knows there's no such thing a paranormal activity but aliens are fairly common.

You should watch out though, these guys are known to use anal probes as their primary form of investigation.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because of the flash's reflection on the mirror that your camera is not able to capture well! Calm down!

• When the room was completely dark I started capturing the video and I saw that then I turned on the light and my camera's flash was off but that was still there. See one pic in which it's Dari and only that is there. That is the pic when not even a single light was in the room.

• I think it's your camera's flash or light from other source that your camera has captured!

• My Camera flash was completely off and there was no light in the room

What Guys Said 8

• I can't explain it too well.

But, when light and dark joins, and
    become fractured, those orbs appear.

We see them other places too, mainly through lenses when trying
    to capture a picture, and the rays of the sun shines toward us.

• When the room was completely dark I started capturing the video and I saw that then I turned on the light and my camera's flash was off but that was still there. See one pic in which it's dark and only that is there. That is the pic when not even a single light was in the room.

• reflections

• Reflection of what? My Camera's flash was not on and it was no lights it was absolutely dark.

• thes no such thing as "paranormal" things

• paranormal - "of or relating to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation"

there are plenty of paranormal events as there are still things that science cannot explain. take alien abductions for example, sure the people who experience them may not have been abducted, but why do so many people experience it world wide? psychological? science still doesn't have an answer and from that veiw point alone, its interesting.

same thing with ghosts. there must be something within the human brain that makes certain people see "spirits" whether real or not, and the cases that cannot be explained by conventional science are paranormal.

Whether you believe it or not, these things happen and in some cases science cannot explain it.

• Well still pseudoscience and that mean FAKE science. People believe in God massively and we all know for a fact that is all fake. Just because millions say or do something doesn't make it right. I still stand by Paranormal shit is bullshit

• someones about to get probed... all I'm saying lol

• Means?

• I've never been probed before so I can't exactly tell you how it feels.

• Then I switched on a light, the light was not too bright and I stood in front of the dressing table and then that turned in pink color and started moving on my image in mirror like it was scanning me. I will send you those screenshots in your inbox. Please see.

• Omg aliens are photobombing your selfie! Bastards!!

• It's definitely an alien!

• How?

• Maybe someone was waving a fan heater about?

• No absolutely no

What Girls Said 2

• GET OUT OF THE HOUSE

• You will be shocked to see the video