[Related to GAG] - "Save mytake" button?

This is more of a suggestion on how to improve GAG even more. I've seen plenty of good mytakes which i'd like to come back to, it would be much easier to do that if we had a "save mytake" button, to later view it in a private "saved mytakes" list in my profile dropdown (the one on the top right corner of the screen).

• Great idea! Would love to have it!
  • I like the idea but i am not sure if i would really use it.
  • Meh...

Most Helpful Girl

• There's already a way to do that. When you are viewing a myTake and want to come back later to read it, all you have to do is click the orange "follow" button and then the myTake will be added to your follow list. Hover over your username and click "follows" in the drop-down menu, then from the next page, click on the tab that says "myTakes" and you will see a list of all of the myTakes that you are following. This is an easy way to save myTakes and then go back later to finish reading them or the opinions/comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can make a my Takes folder in your favorites GaG folder. Really easy.
    Or you can save them in the cloud on your G-drive or Sky-drive, using copy paste. G-drive is easiest. Both are slow.
    www.getpocket.com is also possible and easy, quick. Click the Pocket Button to save any article, video or page from Firefox. (it only saves the links, not the contents)

What Girls Said 2

• Great idea.

But like @PiuBelloAmante said there are always other alternatives like book marking it.

• GAG admins. This ^^

What Guys Said 4

• There already is one. You can "follow" it by clicking the orange button with the arrows on it. It should be in the top left-hand corner of the screen.

• If you right click with the mouse you go into options and you can save the entire webpage to your desktop.

• just bookmark it on your browser bro lol!

• You click the follow button it does just that.
    It's that orange box with a circle on it.