Girls, does this girl have a crush on me?

So I met this girl at the end of July and we started talking on snap chat almost everyday. She sends me picks and I send her picks and she wants picks of me all the time which is supper cute in my openion. She sometimes send really cute videos of her dancing with a song in the background and I just replay with a pic. What do you guys think?

• Yes, she does
    46% (13)
  • Maybe, she does
    50% (14)
  • No, she doesn't
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• yes she does.

• Good to know.
      Thank you :D

What Girls Said 5

• Well, it depends, how does she talk to you? Does she show interest in you? Like text you every day and ask about how your day was and stuff? Because the more you care about the person, the more you are crushing lol

• Wait a bit more , actually i used to ask for my boyfriend pics when he was just my friend haha i think she likes u but wait a little bit more to see what happens ^^ good luck

• Girls are confusing you don't know if she wants to be just friends but maybe since she is snapchating you everyday it may be a yes?

• Yeah, i'd definitely say it''s going somewhere but just don't rush it. That's the worst thing

• Maybe... just maybe!