If you could travel through time where would you go?

If you could travel through time, would you go to the future or to the past?
As for me, I'd go to the past because I'm adopted.
If I could go to the past I would be able to see my biological parents. Now I haven't got a clue who and where they are..

• The future
  • The past

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go back to the 50s when men werent opressed in America, and marriage was a permanent term.

Or maybe midieval times. There would be less technology, which would suck. But back then men had loyal housewives, and that's something i really want. Ofc I'd treat her better than anyone else did back then.

Most Helpful Girl

• The past
    Back to qing dynasty

What Guys Said 12

• I have far more questions about the past than about the future. I like Civil War history so I'd go to Virginia in about 1858.

• Ugh, quite the tough choice. id def want to see the future, but I wouldn't be able to not go back in the past and fix and area of my life that cost me something "special".

• Very interested to see what life was like in the medieval times.. again as some people said times in the past where marriage was a real permanent thing, women were very loyal almost out of necessity.. I'd also like to see the very bad events from the people perspective who executed it for example : the Holocaust.. just too see their mind set like what exactly was going through there head? not a huge fan of this social media era and it will only grow larger in the future..

• 12th century Aquitane.

• The beginning of time, like the second it came into existence and then the end of time. That's the first stop

But if I go to the end of time, can I still go back since now Im trapped in a place where tile doesn't exist anymore :s

• I would go to the past, and solve some of times greatest mysteries

• i think real friendships are in the past. as we go to the future, real friendships are gone. so im saying past.

• Can you go to both?

• The future.

• We can't and never will so this is a pointless question

• the past
    .

• The future of course, I need the lottery numbers to get ritch in my own time.

What Girls Said 3

• The future, for fun.
    Past is already past. 💜

• I would travel to the January 17th, 1994. The day before my father died.

• the future.