Do underage girls feel guilty for being sexually attracted to overage guys?

As a guy were told to feel guilty but it's hard to feel guilty when I see the way these I underage girls look at me. I find underage girls are far more attracted to grown men then boys, a lot of them have zero attraction to boys there age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should you feel guilty? Your not exploiting a minor.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean! I'm 32 and I get a lot of looks from girls between 15-19. I try to ignore them and just consider it one of those "adolescent crushes" and move on and try to date women around 24 or older. It's flattering I guess but no way is some girl in her mid or late teens going to be mature enough to handle a 32yo man.

• I swear some of them are trying to get a guy in trouble!

• Haha, it sure seems that way sometimes.

What Girls Said 3

• This is how I feel, "Why couldn't be be just a few years younger?"

I don't become obsessed with the, so it's OK. I am fine as long as I don't act on it.

• I know I wasn't guilty for it at all not sure about other girls though

• You mean u didn't feel guilty?

• No, they don't. Actually I always found it yucky to be with a guy that is younger or the same age.

• They don't care that their 13 attracted to a 24 year old?

• It happens quite often that girls have crushes on teachers and the like. But it's mostly harmless, because they're only admiring from afar and no actual relationship forms

• FML, so this will never stop

What Guys Said 0