Guys, If your girlfriend was mad what would do to calm her down?

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Hug till she ain't?
    I'm not good with words ha.

• Talk to her and listen to what the problem is. I'd help if I can but sometimes it isn't something I can help with or shouldn't get involved in so then I'd definitely just talk and listen and sometimes that's enough.

• Leave her alone

• A lot of it is reading the mood. If she wants to talk about her problems let her talk about it in private. If she doesn't want to talk about it and the madness turns to tears, just givr her a shoulder to cry on. It may result in a hugging session to calm her down regardless.

• Depends on what she needs; space, comfort, etc...

• Usually if my girlfriend is angry, she becomes very silent. I normally would do the following and it works every time ^_^

1) If she's angry towards me or a certain individual, I ask her why so she can let some steam out. Afterwards, we talk for a little bit then lean to a more positive topic!
    2) If she's angry towards bad luck or having a bad day, I'd give her calm music and some privacy. After about 10 mins to an hour, she calms down.

I realized that hugging her in this state will end badly xD

• Sing to her, even though I can't sing.

Do dumb shit until she smiles.

then just as she's feeling better, I would walk away and tell her to make me a sandwich, thus balancing out the universe

• I would ask what she wants and do what is the best way to do for her.

• Hug her, kiss her, and if she's still fuming pinch her cheeks till we get in a war. Let her give me hickies and let her cuddle for as long as she wants.

• I'd tell her to chill the fuck out.

• Let her be alone for a bit, talk, apologize if it was something I did, help if problem if it can be solved then be therapeutic if needed haha ie: massages, chocolate, favorite TV shows :)

• Hug the absolute hell out of her haha and kiss her but there'd be that fear she'd bite me :")

• I'd ask her what's wrong.

• I'd let her make me a sandwich. Girls *love* it when they're mad and you suggest that to them.

• Depending upon why she is mad.

• I would jump out to buy her flowers and some sweets and then relaxing massage treatment by my hands and some relaxing music too.

• If my friend w/ benefits was mad at me, I'd kiss her in the neck, grab her butt cheeks and her vagaina😋that should calm her down😜

• Watch Next Gen.

The soothing tones of Picard are enough to calm down any individual.

• Tell her to count to 10.

• Hug her tight and kiss her a couple of times

• Ice cream, spoon, time, done.