Do you believe the u. s governement planned out 9/11 so that they would be behind george w bush's plans to go to war with iraq?

• yes
  • no
  • you're insane

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• You're insane

• I could give you so much evidence that it was planned out. I think you all are naive just like the south koreans with kim jung un.

What Guys Said 9

• I do, the US government even planned/(allowed pearl harbor), and the sinking of the Lusitania all to enter wars!

Wars= money for bankers
    Bankers control America
    actually they own america, they own you, and they decide the decisions we make
    End the federal reserve stop the bankers from taking over our country and the world!

• Not really. But honestly it would not surprise me at this point. Our government is fucked up.

• You're insane.

• let me guess you're one of those puppets who goes in every 4 years and votes for either a democrat or republican as if it really makes any difference. presidents are puppets and their are filthy rich government officials who work behind the scene to come up with what the u. s. gov't will and won't do

• LOLOL! This comedy gold right here everyone.

• Keep up with the entertaining stories.

• you are fucking insane

• 9/11 was an inside job!

• other answer, iam not sure, but who did that deserves death.

• Noooo they didn't. The war has cost the country insane amounts of money, the attacks devastated the financial district of America's most important city, and American stocks plummeted after the attack as a result. So it obviously wasn't for the "money". Wars in the long run actually cost more than they make for any bank or person. It wasn't for oil either because America could've easily made a deal with Saddam like many other countries did and just ignored his crimes against humanity. Plus America actually invaded Afganistan directly after 9/11 not Iraq. That was to find and destroy the Taliban and OBL. Now I agree Bush was too eager to invade Iraq as an after thought to destroy the terrorist haven/source of funding that country had become. Personally I think the fact his father could've and probably should've disposed of Saddam after the First Gulf War added to his decision to invade. He felt he was righting the wrong ten or so years after. That's just my opinion. In retrospect that probably wasn't the best move.

• You're insane, this is not really possible.

• There has been talk of that from some people, they did know it was going to happen but didn't know what day so they were unprepared for it but I don't think it was let done to go to war