Do you like your birth year?

Just another random question. Do you like your birth year? Why?

I was born in 1994, I actually like it. I'm old enough to remember the 90's (having good memory helps I still can remember things that happened in 1996 with details), I remember the first years of the 21st century and I can say I actually lived and remember the 20th century. And I'm not too old, I'm just 21, thanks to birth year. So, yeah, I currently love the year I was born.

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1946
    A pity the Germans left only after murdering my two granddads and one granny.

• You've seen too much history, you remember the cold war very well I suppose.

• I did my military duty from 1970 in that atmosphere, entering as private, getting my HD as lieutenant. :-P

• Living that period left me a solid background on geopolitics, non European geopolitics included.

What Girls Said 15

• i was born in the same year and while i share ur view, i still would have loed to be born a bit earlier. like, the 60's or 70's.

• You'd have seen and remembered the 80's, sometimes I wish I had seen that decade.

• exactly. i believe people born in the 70s are the luckiest though. by the time they were 30ish they were living in a new century.

• I was born in 1985 and I don't know what happened in my birth year. WAs all for one birthed that year? Who knows?

• Maybe it's time to search what happened. You may get interesting informations.

• I was born in 1998 and yes, I love my birth year! I've lived in two milleniums, two centuries and three decades. And I'm not even 18 yet (dunno what's up with my age on GaG but whatever O. o ). Quite impressive when you think about it *flips hair*

• Yeah, I've thought about it already, two milleniums and centuries is a lot.

• yes its 1994 too!!!

• yeah.. it is fine.. haven't given it much thought.

• I wasab born in 95 and all i remember is 99. I remember seeing Toy Story 2 in theatres and everyone freaking out about how 2000 was gonna be the end of the world and the X-Files New year episode. Oh and people were talking a lot about Bush and how he was gonna run for president the next year.

• I remember different things on TV since I live in Brazil, but I remember very well people excited about the new millenium. Unfortunately not very much people fearing the end of the world.

• I was born in 1998, nothing much that I don't like about it. Seem pretty okay.

• Yeah i like my birth year, it was 2000. It makes it really easy to remember my age in stories or how old i will be in what year in the future lol.

• Very true, you'll always now your age according to the year we're currently living.

• I was born in 1992, i'm getting old so no i don't like my birth year. loool

• i like my birthday year

• Yupp. I like my birth year.

• Yes, 1995 :)

• I was born in 1997 and yeah, I guess I'm ok with it.

• Yesss. I can vote the year I turn 18.

• No, I wish I was born 80 years before, so I can be a flapper in the 20's!

What Guys Said 5