Why do I attract creepy gaggers?

I'm only 17 and I don't post much pictures of myself besides my profile on this which doesn't even show much. These men tend to be around their late 20s - 40s... They ask me creepy questions about penises & breasts... I don't really reply to them because it's weird like my profile even shows that I'm in a relationship.. Do a lot of gaggers do this or is it only a few?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're female and you have a pulse, for a lot of creepers that's all that is needed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they'll talk to anyone with pink text.
    You'd think I'd turn them off with my profile bwhahah

You should block them with private profile or the setting that makes it so only people who follow you can message you

What Guys Said 7

• Because this is the internet, and the internet is a terrible place

• Hi... ummmmm... want a picture of my sausage... .3. >3<
    www.homefoodsafety.org/.../sausage-v.SM.jpg</a>

• Some guys will do that to any pink profile, no matter what kind of girl there are always guys who go too far

• That's part of the Gags underworld

• If you want to be on the internet, then you have to accept the fact that penises are going to be everywhere, one way or the other.

• Nah only a few a majority just enjoy answering questions

• Freaks are everywhere.
    Just block them.

What Girls Said 14

• is ur profile on private? if not, it's a great idea.

• Welcome to GAG, happens to all the girls here.

• I was wondering the same thing? I do not even post pictures but I have gotten an awful lot of these messages despite the fact that I am in a relationship, with a girl no less, and that should be a pretty big clue that I am not into 'the group sex' or weird questions about a man's extra finger.

• Most of the female population on GAG attract some creeps at one time or another. Just ignore or block them.

• Because the send the same message to dozens of chicks at the same time.

• it happens to all of us.

• Gag culture

• Every pretty girl attracts creeps

• I think it's happened for a lot of female GaGers here. You just got to ignore them and don't reply.

• It's not just you. A lot of girls on here do. This site is filled with creeps.

• Because yur hot most likely

• They like to get off

• because your profile is pink lol

• It's bound to happen. I think some men don't care if you are in a relationship or not. They try to see if they can get what they want from you and then move on when you don't give in. Just be careful