Im going into my freshman year anyone that can relate to this expectation?

hey! so im going into my freshman year and i have always dreampt of having that highschool teen drama tv moment where i look over, and see the boy of me dreams looking back at me... ( at any point of the year i guess) and we end up falling in love and everything... am i the only person with this expectation?

and people who have been through highschool, does this ever happen? if it did how did it happen and how did it turn out?

Most Helpful Guy

• When i say you im not talking about you its an example"

No you are not but that's not exactly how it happens.. it does in the movies but once you get there reality sets in you see that everyone is taken and the person you like is taken people look better than you there are models in there and you just look like the crap they left in the toilet last night people are mean to freshmen.. kids are cruel its just like elementary but the kids have hit puberty and gone perverted and all they want is sex
    its nothing like it seems i thought that too.. but no... not even close
    and if you do find a boyfriend make sure he's the right one because one in 1000 guys are right for you
    all the 999 other guys will treat you wrong and use you its no fairy tail at all but the guys who use you can make it feel like a fairy tail but when times get rough they bail out and then you wish you could start all over...

• damn i really hate reality lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Absolutely fucking not. Teen dramas are a lie. It's more like: AAAAAAAAAAAHHH I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED HOW DO GRADES WORK THIS GUY THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M INTO IS SO INTO ME BUT THE GUY I LIKE ISN'T INTO ME BECAUSE HE'S HOT ENOUGH TO GET SENIOR GIRLS AND MY BOOBS HAVEN'T BUDDED YET HOLY CRAP I GOTTA GET MY GRADES UP IF I WANNA MAKE HONOR ROLL DAMN IT WHAT IS COLLEGE EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO BETTER GO THROUGH AN EMO PHASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Lolololol no, thats highly improbable comadre! I started highschool last year, my sister is going to be a senior and nothing has happened for her or any of my junior and senior friends. It's a tv show, how legit could it be.😂