How guilty would you be?

Girls, You got into a fight with your boyfriend. You tried to lock him out of the room but he and when he tried to stop you, he put his hand in between the door and the frame. When you slammed the door shut, it crushed 2 of his fingers and both fingers had to be amputated/removed permanently

How guilty would you be?

• I would be so unbelievably guilty
    80% (43)
  • I would be a bit guilty
    9% (5)
  • I wouldn't be guilty
    11% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• 90% of me would feel guilty. The other 10 would feel that, "damn straight your dumb ass deserved that! Didn't your mother raise you not to put your fingers in the way of slamming doors?"

• OMG NOOO, I would feel like dying, I mean, I fucked my bf's life because of some stupid fight (okay, how serious the fight was?) NO NO NO, Just no :( I would feel like the worst person on Earth, even when I punch someone on the face by accident I feel bad, I can't even imagine how I would feel by leaving my boyfriend with no fingers, HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO FINGER ME? XD

• Holy fuck, i would be so guilty. I'd probably distance myself from that guy so i never have to face him again.

• Crap! I voted I wouldn't be guilty by accident!! I totally would be though :( pacifist :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• I would be guilty to death... omg i would want to die or kill myself it horrible >< i would never do that to my baby hh thats why violence and anger are bad everyone should controle his own self

• I would feel very guilty.

• Well I'll be guilty unless.. The loser tried to rape me or something..

• I don't show anger by slamming doors. And I would never do that to someone I love.

• omg :S I would feel really bad

• How could anyone not feel guilty?

• he would definitely have me at his beck and call after that situation.

• Unbelievably guilty

• What would u do to make it up to him?

• No, I don't beg anyone for anything.

• Would u feel erally guilty for a very long time though

• what is it with you and these types of questions? give it a rest already

• I'd feel guilty of course. But why was I running from him? If I felt unsafe and he tried to attack me, then I had to do what I had to to keep myself safe/self defense. He was an idiot for putting his fingers there. Yes, I lived with an abusive boyfriend for a very short period, he did some crazy things, other than hit me.

• I don't slam doors.